Update: Friday, 9 December 2016 20:13 UTC
Our DevOps team continues to investigate issues with team creation under a project. Root cause is not fully understood at this time. Some customers continue to experience error “TF400491: User has no team write permissions” when tries to create a new team. We currently have no estimated time for resolution.
Though user getting the error, team is getting created but not with all required associations of iterations and area path.
- Work Around: As the team is partially created and area and Iteration association for the team failed. User can manually add the association by following below steps:
1. Navigate the team admin page Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.
2. Navigate to Work -> Iterations, to associate iterations
3. Navigate to Work -> Areas, to associated areas.
- Next Update: Before 12/10/2016 02:00 UTC
Initial Update: Friday, 9 December 2016 18:35 UTC
We are actively investigating issues ‘create team’ functionality under Visual Studio Team Service. Some customers may experience “TF400491: User has no team write permissions” when user tries to create a team under any project even though they have all necessary permissions.
- Next Update: Before 20:00 UTC
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here