The Autodesk Community Philippines will be holding the very FIRST BIM Conference in the Philippines. It will be held in DE LA SALLE SANTIAGO ZOBEL SCHOOL AYALA ALABANG on SEPTEMBER 15 and 16, 2018 from 9:00 in the morning until 5:00 in the afternoon.
What is BIM?
BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure.
We'll be having seminars/talks on
1. How BIM can help you optimize your work and company processes.
2. Explore the latest research and perspectives on BIM today and what's in store for the future.
3. Find out how customers are using BIM to transform how they design and construct building and infrastructure projects around the world.
We'll be having workshops/seminars on
1. Introducing Building Information Modeling (BIM) using Autodesk Revit
2. Migrating from Autodesk AutoCAD to Autodesk Revit
3. Architectural Rendering using Autodesk 3ds Max
4. BIM 360 and Fusion 360 workshop.
5. Digital tools for Sustainability and Green buildings
We'll also conduct Autodesk Certified User and Certified Professional Examination.
*Seminars in this 1st BIM Day Philippines conference have been applied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit units.
*A reasonable conference fee of Php 1,500.00 for Students and Php 2,800.00 for Professionals shall be charged per participant. This shall be inclusive of AM/PM snacks, lunch and certificate.
*For reservation kindly send the following detail to [email protected]
• Full Name as seen on your school or PRC ID
• Mobile Number
• Email address
• PRC License Number
• Expiration Date
Note: Reservation must be made first before payment.
Your presence will be a big part in moving the Philippines forward with BIM best practices and technology.
Stay tuned for MORE UPDATES!
Let us all be part of the 1st BIM Day Philippines 2018!