“ONLINE VOTING SYSTEM” is an online voting technique. In this system people who have citizenship of India and whose age is above 18 years of age and any sex can give his\her vote online without going to any physical polling station. There is a database which is maintained in which all the names of voters with complete information are stored.
In “ONLINE VOTING SYSTEM” a voter can use his\her voting right online without any difficulty. He\She has to be registered first for him/her to vote.
After registration, the voter’s Username is Voter id and Password that selected by user itself with which he/she can use to log into the system and enjoy services provided by the system such as voting, checking results among others. If invalid/wrong details are submitted, then the citizen is not registered to vote.
The main purposes of OVS include:5
- Provision of improved voting services to the voters through fast, timely and convenient voting.
- Reduction of the costs incurred by the Indian Electoral Commission during voting time in paying the very many clerks employed for the sake of the success of the manual system.
- Check to ensure that the members who are registered are the only ones to vote. Cases of “Dead People” voting are also minimized.
- .Online voting system (OVS) will require being very precise or cost cutting to produce an effective election management system.
- Therefore crucial points that this (OVS) emphasizes on are listed below:
- Require less number of staff during the election.
- This system is a lot easier to independently moderate the elections and subsequently reinforce its transparency and fairness.
- Less capital, less effort, and less labour intensive, as the primary cost and effort will focus primarily on creating, managing, and running a secure online portal.
- Increased number of voters as individual will find it easier and more convenient to vote, especially those abroad.Username: AdminAdmin Password :-Password : NikunjDownload E-Voting System With Project Report