We created Proofhub with the intention of providing a seamless project management solution for businesses and organizations. And, we committed ourselves to give you a great experience and an ultimate solution for all your project management woes. Every day, we work hard to give you guys a world-class experience that can help you plan, collaborate and deliver successful projects.
It gives us immense pleasure and happiness when we see how ProofHub is winning hearts of many project managers and team members and the way it is bringing value to their lives. We don’t mind humblebragging when we say our collaboration tool is loved by thousands of users and big names like that of Disney, Netflix, NASA, Taco Bell, TripAdvisor and many more.
Not only this, 3/4th of our users loved how ProofHub helped them reduce their workload to a large extent and brought sanity in their lives. And, 7 out of 10 customers achieved better work satisfaction whereas 96% said they would recommend ProofHub to other businesses.
ProofHub got featured in Capterra ‘Top 20 Most Popular Software’ list
We are elated to share that ProofHub made it to the Capterra list of ‘The Top 20 Most Popular Project Management Software’ and got the 14th spot on the coveted list.
Capterra launched this series to recognize the market leaders in every major software sector. The main motive of the list was to come up with a metric that helps people to know about popular software in a given category. And, it’s a proud moment for us to be on the list with other big names in the project management who are constantly making project management a better place.
We would like to thank Capterra for the mention and our users from the bottom of our hearts for making ProofHub what it is today.
Overview of ProofHub
For all those who don’t know much about ProofHub, here’s a small tour into the world of ProofHub, what it does and the features that come along with it.
Here’s how ProofHub works
ProofHub’s work management system brings your projects, remote teams, and clients under one roof, empowering you to keep things always under your ultimate control. Neat interface. Amazing features. Complete security. Our project management tool has got everything you need for a great experience!
Main highlights of ProofHub
It’s an all-in-one project management software that comes packed with powerful features to eliminate the need for having too many different tools to run your business or an organization. Let’s briefly discuss the main features that make ProofHub a heavy-hitter in project management world.
1. Effective Task-management
Our online task management software empowers teams to work together, get tasks delivered on time and become insanely productive. In ProofHub, you can:
- Create tasks lists, add tasks, and assign them to team members
- Add labels to keep important tasks under radar
- Set start and end date to define task deadlines
- Add time estimates to make teams accountable
2. Workflows and Kanban boards
Our workflow management software allows you to streamline your task management process, move tasks through stages and get better visibility across tasks. Here, you can:
- Integrate workflows with task lists for better transparency
- Move tasks into stages to streamline the way you work
- Choose to view tasks in either of the two forms i.e. list view or board view
- Add labels, attach files and track time to make task management easy
3. Online Proofing tool
Online proofing system in ProofHub allows managers, clients and decision makers to share feedback in a concise manner with the help of markup tools. It allows you to:
- Get feedback in real-time
- Use markup tools to highlight sections and mark annotations
- Bring clarity to the feedback sharing process
4. Gantt charts
Gantt charts in ProofHub make project planning and tracking easy by bringing together everything you need to plan ahead and meet project deadlines. You can:
- Get a visual timeline for better planning
- Track task progress to meet project deadlines
- Set task dependencies to share accountability
ProofHub’s file-sharing software works as the central place to store, organize and share all your important files at one place. Here, you can:
- Store and organize files in folders and subfolders to keep them handy
- Share file links with others to simplify collaborating over files
- Download files to store them or use them the way you want to
6. Powerful reports
Our project reporting software provides a clear picture of how the resources are being utilized and projects progressing so that you can get rid of the inefficiencies in the projects. You can:
- Iterate the plans and get them completed on time
- Get insightful analysis of the project
- Get time, resource and burnup charts
7. Time tracking
The online time tracking tool allows teams to set time estimates, track time spent on tasks and maintain a record of every minute they spend working on tasks. Here, you can:
- Set time estimates for better time management
- Track time spent on tasks using timer
- Use timesheets to record time data and record evaluation
These are just a few of the features that make ProofHub a sturdy project management tool for teams of all sizes. There are online Discussions and Group chat for seamless collaboration. Apart from these, there’s fairly a long list of features that it brings along. To know about them, you can click here.
Not only this, there’s a mobile app, too, so you can remain connected with work even when you’re on the go and who doesn’t want to do that?
Latest enhancements in ProofHub
As the times change, so does the needs of the users. What may be relevant 2 years ago might not exist 2 years after. Do you know why most of the companies fail to survive? Because of their inability to be ‘relevant’ after few years of their inception. This is why ProofHub believes in constantly reinventing itself to stay ‘relevant’ in today’s rapidly changing times.
In the last few months, we’ve made some enhancements and introduced new features in ProofHub. In case, you’ve missed out on them, below are the latest updates of the last few months.
- Introduced the all-new Notes Editor
- Now, the user will be able to hide any tab for any custom role from Manage Area section.
- File sharing introduced in chat
- Introduced file attachments in task and note comments
- Set date and time format as per your preference
- New filters introduced in ‘Everything’ section for quick sorting of time entries
- Introduced status filter for ‘All Tasks’ in ‘Everything’
- ‘Add’ button is introduced in the ‘Me’ Section to add new tasks
Testimonials: What our users are saying about us
They say, “If you want to know how good or bad a company is, ask it’s users.” When we asked the same to our clients, this is what they have to say.
“Great product and great service! We are new to ProofHub and loving it. The team is always very helpful and gets back to us quickly whenever we have questions. Thanks for the great product and service!” — Naz Tadjbakhsh, Taco Bell
“ProofHub took away the barriers that prevented our team members from accessing the information they needed. Games are an inherently collaborative effort, so the ways that ProofHub enables collaboration to set our priorities, instead of the software making us work around its limitations. Carrier pigeons are expensive and very unreliable. Thank the stars for ProofHub!” — Patrick Owens, Fractal Fox
“ProofHub has unified all our communications, brought our internal teams together and made everyone accountable for their time in order to work smarter.” — Matt Cooper, InsideOnline
We would love to know your thought on this post. If you’d like to know anything, feel free to drop a comment below.
Liked this post? If yes, then you are going to love this one as well —
- What are the ways to save time with online collaboration software
- How to throw a smashing office party this holiday season
- Avoid Common Project Management Mistakes with these Tips
ProofHub Makes It To The Capterra Top 20 Most Popular Software List was originally published in ProofHub Blog on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.