We invite you to explore our latest knowledgebase articles and to Join the Smarten user community on Smarten Support Portal.
If you have not registered yet, Click Here to obtain your login credentials.
- SSDP: Improving performance for fetching data from the database
- Basics of JOINs: INNER JOIN
- Basics of JOINs: LEFT OUTER JOIN
- Basics of JOINs: RIGHT JOIN
- Basics of JOINs: FULL JOIN
- Basics of JOINs: SELF JOIN
- Basics of JOINs: CROSS JOIN / CARTESIAN JOIN
- Datasource: When I create a dataset from CSV / Excel files using upload file from my desktop option, do I have to upload it every time when there are any changes in the file?
- Datasource: How to improve performance for fetching data from the database
- Dataset: While rebuilding a cube with comments in the cube query is throwing the below error of ‘Incorrect syntax’. Whereas my other cubes with comments in the query are getting rebuilt properly.
- Dataset: Dataset extraction in progress message is displayed while editing the joining condition
If you don’t find what you need in the Support Portal, we hope you will contact us with your questions, comments or suggestions. We are here to help and to support your business goals and success!
URL: Smarten Customer and Partner Community
Email: [email protected]
Original Post : Smarten Support Portal Updates – October – 2020!
This post first appeared on Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management, please read the originial post: here