Autodesk Stingray is a 3D game engine that helps the experienced users as well as the beginners to create visually more attractive games. The Stingray game engine comprises such tools that help the professional designers to visualize their project and present their ideas to clients. Autodesk Stingray is the latest version released that integrates with 3ds Max, Maya and Maya LT to give users a best 3D experience in their design. It is free to download from any website and you can use it for 30 days trial version or you can subscribe the application to use all the features.
Autodesk Stingray mainly integrates with 3Ds Max that provides a range of tools to the game developers and the designers to reduce the time for creating any designs. The new Autodesk Stingray is introduced with new data driven core architecture that allows changing the visual of a game without rewriting or recompiling the engine. The link between Stingray engine and other devices helps the users to design their games on more than one platform. The new improved user Interface and integrated tools like audio tools and animation work flows gives a standard vision to the user.
Autodesk Stingray Features:
- Real time operations using 3D rendering facility for visuals and animations etc
- Its user friendly Interface lets you create game logic without any skills required
- Its contains the complete set of tools for game design and development
- It can import project from 3dsMax to Stingray
- Takes less time for creating scenes
- It provides Lua editor for the advanced users
- Windows 7/8 and 8.1 operating systems
- 8GB RAM required
- 4GB hard disk space
- Intel core i5 or higher recommended
This post first appeared on 3BestColors - Create Photo Slideshows | Freeallsoftwares.com, please read the originial post: here