IT plays a crucial role in delivering Critical Clinical Processes and services. A delay in Rendering Critical Services can cost dearly in terms of human life. What is your Healthcare IT Service availability readiness?
Here is a simple checklist to assess the IT service availability readiness of your hospital:
- Is your IT available 24×7 to handle issues of your medical workforce?
- Are your doctors, nurses and other hospital staff able to reach out to your IT team in one-go? Are they happy customers to you?
- Are your IT engineers able to receive issues on the fly, prioritize and respond to medical staff instantly?
- Is your IT accessible from any channel – phone, chat, and email – anytime and from anywhere?
- Can you track every issue that is logged and awaiting resolution in a click?
If the answer to the above questions is a big NO, you have a reason to worry. IT is playing a crucial role in delivering critical clinical processes and services. A delay in rendering critical services can cost dearly in terms of human life. InKnowTech’s Healthcare IT Service Management solution modernize IT infrastructure and elevate service delivery to support uninterrupted healthcare.
Book a Demo
The post What is your Healthcare IT Service availability readiness? appeared first on InKnowTech.
This post first appeared on A New Philosophy In IT Management To The Digital Enterprise, please read the originial post: here