User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Service ensures that a software continues to perform and provide you with expected outcome under all business scenarios. UAT is an essential part of the software development process, regardless of whether the system is developed in-house and purchased from a licensed firm.
The methodology of User Acceptance Testing is complicated because it is not always easy for a developer to understand what customers seek. The developers may misconstrue and edit specifications, which may not be useful for the customers.
User Acceptance Testing involves multiple stages and some companies may not have time, bandwidth, and experienced staff to conduct the tests. Under this scenario, it is extremely profitable to outsource testing to an experienced team of professionals who can perform all the stages of UAT without any errors.
Outsourcing the manual and automation testing work to professionals allow you to focus on your business priorities with an assurance that all your testing needs are taken care off by the professionals. It does not let you drive away your focus from the fundamental requirements of your business.
The software testing cycle includes a few challenges. The common business challenges are as mentioned below:
- The reluctance of users to perform the test
- Lack of participation
- Allocating resources for UAT testing
- Improper test design and planning
- Untrained and inexperienced UAT testers
The advantage of outsourcing User Acceptance Testing
- A team of experienced testing professionals with thorough knowhow of the business domain executes your project
- Develops a thorough UAT strategy and improves the quality of your project outcome
- Projects are successfully executed within strict deadlines
- Not just developing, but a specialised outsourcing firm provides guidance and support for seamless implementation of User Acceptance Test plans
- You can get access to a large repository of test cases and real-life scenarios based on your business requirements
- Availability of well-defined models like the risk-based testing approach that aligns perfectly with the ever-evolving business needs and schedules
- With a large pool of specialised consultants being available, there is no additional responsibility for hiring and managing internal consultants
- Get relevant defect management based on your preferences
Steps of User Acceptance Testing Services:
Outsourcing user acceptance testing services reduce risk, ensuring customer satisfaction. UAT services comes is wrapped with the following features: –
- Enhance the productivity of your team without hiring new resources
- Get your UAT professionals, testers, and consultants to develop relevant test cases based on user/business requirements
- Set up relevant defect management system as per customer preferences
- Make informed decisions based on accurate reporting and proper communication protocol
Benefits of outsourcing UAT
Cost Management: Outsourcing user acceptance testing will help you to manage your budget constraint by reducing the costs. You can be sure of high-quality services at affordable prices.
Risk Management: Outsourcing UAT services can help you to minimize risks associated with operations, testing automation, test management and resource planning as only the domain experts can make a secured test plan to control the risk.
Time Management: In addition to cost and risk management, an experienced UAT outsourcing firm can help you with time management, which is an important criterion for your project inception. The domain expert understands your time constraint and takes care of your project from start to end.
Business Expansion: When you are outsourcing the user acceptance testing process, you will gain a competitive edge across the market. The experienced outsourcing firm can optimise the use of your resources and provide you with additional support to improve your delivery schedules and service quality.
Skilled Resources: You can get access to the skilled resources who are experts in their domain practice. This allows you to free your in-house resources and delegate them on your business priorities, based on their core competencies.
Why Choose Yethi?
With years of experience, we have developed solutions of varied scales and complexities for our BFSI clients so that they can conduct comprehensive testing and auditing of their services. Our team has helped the clients with error-free implementations whether they needed to upgrade or test the applications for new modules. We offer extensive solutions within the stipulated timelines by leveraging domain expertise and script-less in-house automation platform. We offer varied testing types to unlock their business potential through new avenues and enhance application quality while managing the budget and time constraints. Our experienced team has worked with multiple technologies to seamlessly implement a user acceptance test plan based on our client’s requirements. With a team of experienced UAT consultants, advanced tools, and testers, we ensure a quality to match your organization’s reputation.
Yethi’s achievement of being 6 years in the operation:
- 300 highly experienced consultants
- Tenjin – 5th Generation Test Automation Accelerator
- Structured test and system integration plan
- Tested for quality and accuracy
- Result-driven testing processes
- Dedicated manager and BFSI domain experts
- Cost-effective and time-efficient deployment
- Customised testing services
- Comprehensive support during test execution
The post Outsourcing User Acceptance Testing appeared first on Yethi.
This post first appeared on How Banks Can Ensure Quality CRM Testing With An Automated Solution, please read the originial post: here