2019 has been a rewarding year and we are extremely thankful to our amazing team, partners, and clients for making it possible. Not only did we continue to work with some of our earliest clients in introducing quality digital transformations, we welcomed some new ones as highlighted below.
- We helped automate regression pack for one of the leading banks in Malta, giving them significant hands-off-lights-off testing capabilities. Pleased with our capabilities, the bank has also signed a 1 yr TAP service contract.
- We are supporting a Pan-African bank in testing their Payments and Anti-Money Laundering screening technology systems. This represents a growing area of RegTech validation for Yethi.
- We are testing the Newgen Loan Origination Solution at one of India’s largest MicroFinance Companies. With our past success in supporting fast-growing startups, we are looking forward to a long-term association with the firm.
- We are supporting a large Public Sector Bank in testing the rollout of Finacle.
- One of our existing clients, a leading Captive Automotive Finance Company, recently increased the scope of our services for additional technology components.
- We are providing Managed Testing Services to a co-operative, and a private Indian bank.
Thanks to everyone for their continued support and contribution to Yethi’s growth. We’re excited for 2020 and hope for a better year for all of us. Happy holidays!
To know how we help banks drive digital innovation via quality assurance, drop us a message.
The post Year in Review – Our 2019 Highlights appeared first on Yethi.
This post first appeared on How Banks Can Ensure Quality CRM Testing With An Automated Solution, please read the originial post: here