If you want to learn how to save Hotmail emails to PDF files, you are at the right place. You will find answers to different questions. In this article, we are discussing the method to migrate Hotmail emails. Apart from that, you will also learn many other things. First, start with a Hotmail overview.
Hotmail email client launched as a separate email service provider. Later, Microsoft acquired the Hotmail email clients to make it one of Microsoft’s products. Also, its name has changed from Hotmail to MS Outlook. Its previous users with Hotmail email ID can also access their account in the new Outlook.
At present, Microsoft Outlook is an email client with more than 400 million active users worldwide. Apart from that, it offers several unique features that other email clients are not providing. Still, you have to convert Hotmail to PDF online. There are several reasons for migration but, a few are more often than others.
Why Do You Need to Save Hotmail Emails as PDF Files?
The method to save Hotmail emails to PDF is simple and effective. You can easily migrate the email files to your system. But the main thing before migrating is that you should know the reason for this migration. Below are some common causes that lead to Hotmail migration.
- Saving Hotmail files to the system is the best practice to protect precious emails from unauthorized access. The server is less safe than the local hard drive. It may get subjected to data theft and malicious activities. So, you can save Hotmail emails to PDF files and prevent them from unwanted access.
- It also backs up Hotmail emails to your system. Sometimes, a few valuable pieces of information get lost due to accidental deletion or file corruption. Then, the saved emails help you to restore the original content. Therefore, you should download the Hotmail files to your system.
- You want to access your Hotmail mailbox urgently, and suddenly you find that the server has crashed. What will you do then? Migrating the email files to your system protects you in such cases. It saves the emails in PDF format on your computer. So, you can access the mailbox items offline.
Above are the most general reasons to migrate the Hotmail data. Now, let’s learn how to convert Hotmail emails to PDF and save them to the system.
How to Save your Hotmail Emails as PDF
You can save Hotmail emails to PDF files using the inbuilt features of the email provider. You don’t need to install any additional software for the migration. This method of saving emails to the system is called the manual method. Follow the steps below to perform the migration.
- Enter the login credentials and Sign In to your Hotmail account.
- Open the emails that you want to migrate.
- Click on the More Actions button that appears as three dots.
- Select the Print option from the list that appeared.
- After that, click on the Print button in the top left corner.
- A Wizard will appear showing email print preview on the left and print specifications on the right. Choose Save as PDF in the Destination option.
- Click on the Save button to download the email file as a PDF.
- Define a location for the resultant file and press the Save button.
- Repeat the procedure for all the emails you want to download.
- Finally, the Hotmail emails have been saved to your system as PDF files.
The above method is suitable for users who are familiar with the features of Outlook. However, new users may not perform the steps. They find a more convenient and easy way to change Hotmail to PDF. Sysinfo Hotmail Backup Tool is a Hotmail to PDF converter that is an ideal solution for novice users. It is a fast and easy-to-use software that requires minimum effort for saving Hotmail emails.
Hotmail was one of the early email clients that have its users worldwide. Microsoft acquired Hotmail and renamed it MS Outlook. They enhanced its features and made it better. But, you need to save Hotmail emails to PDF to protect the files from data theft. Users can even archive Hotmail emails to an external Hard drive. Now, you can do it either through manual operations or using an automatic method. Sysinfo Hotmail Backup Tool is an advanced solution for technical and non-technical users to migrate Hotmail data to PDF files.
The post Free Ways to Save Hotmail Emails to PDF appeared first on File Recovery Tips.
This post first appeared on Resolve MS Outlook Error 0x80004005 In Outlook 2016/2019 On Your Own!! Easy, please read the originial post: here