The Exchange Edb Recovery Tool is a useful software to recover the Exchange database information. It is the easiest option to repair the Exchange files. But, it will not solve your issues completely. So, you should opt for a better solution. Before getting to an alternative, let’s learn about the EDB files.
Microsoft Exchange Database supports the EDB files. These are the data files that contain all the necessary index information regarding the database. However, these files got corrupted due to several reasons. Due to which you may not be able to access the database files.
If the Exchange server gets crashed, the data files are likely to be damaged. It is the most general reason for EDB file corruption. However, there are also many other reasons.
Reasons for EDB File Corruption:
The EDB files are vulnerable and get corrupted easily. These files are prone to get damaged because of several reasons. Some reasons are more significant and appear after using the Exchange Edb Recovery tool. But all of them show the same effect on the data files. The most common causes of EDB file corruption are listed below:
- Exchange Server Dirty Shutdown
- Exchange Server Crash
- Virus attack
- Missing Log files
- Sudden Power Failure
You can repair the EDB files by various methods. But this is not a complete solution to your problem. The data files may get corrupted again easily by server crashing or virus attack. The best fix for this issue is to convert the EDB file into a more resilient file format like PST.
Sysinfo EDB to PST Converter
Sysinfo EDB to PST Converter is an Exchange Edb Recovery Tool that converts the corrupted EDB file into PST file format. It also converts the data file into multiple file formats. Along with that, it offers various features like Multiple Recovery Modes, Auto-Detect, File Preview, etc. These features make this tool the Best EDB to PST Converter software. The Exchange EDB Repair Tool is a reliable software. It does not damage the content of the file during migration.
Working of Exchange EDB Recovery Tool
- Install and run the Sysinfo EDB to PST converter.
- Click on the Browse button and choose the desired file.
- Choose the Exchange Version from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Next button to preview the EDB file.
- Select the desired folder and click on the Next button.
- Tick the Remove Duplicate Items and set the Date Range filter.
- Check the Save as PST option and click on the Next button.
- Select the PST file specifications and press the Next button.
- After that, define a Path to the resultant file.
- Click on the Save button to start the conversion process.
Key Features of EDB to PST Converter Tool
The prominent features of the Exchange EDB Recovery Tool are listed below
- Convert the EDB file into multiple file formats like PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, HTML, TXT, RTF, etc.
- Migrate the EDB files to Office 365 email ID directly.
- Offer an Auto-Detect feature to search the corrupted file easily.
- Facility to remove duplicate items based on sender id, recipient id, and subject from migration
- Provides three recovery modes: Standard, Advanced, and Deep
- Display a preview of the recovered data and split large-sized PST files.
You may go with the solution that will help users to Forward Multiple Emails from Gmail to Yahoo
You can repair the EDB files through various methods. However, they will get corrupted again easily. So, you should need a full-proof solution to fix this issue. The best option is to convert the EDB files into a more secure file format like PST. The Exchange EDB Recovery Tool is software that helps you in migrating the data files.
The post Best professional Methods for Exchange EDB Recovery tool appeared first on File Recovery Tips.
This post first appeared on Resolve MS Outlook Error 0x80004005 In Outlook 2016/2019 On Your Own!! Easy, please read the originial post: here