The MS Outlook is one of the most preferred email clients used by the individuals as well as for organizations. But sometimes users face problems while sending or receiving emails and encounter the Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0d. This error message is an alarming note for any user. If you are one of the users who received this disturbing note, then don’t panic because you are in the right place. Being an expert in this niche, I decided to write an article over this query. Here in this article, we will discuss methods to fix the outlook error in Windows 10 and any version of windows. So keep reading till the end to get the right solution.
What is Outlook errors code 0x800ccc0d?
First, it is essential to understand the meaning of error and the reasons behind it. The Outlook error 0x800ccc0d is caused due to invalid or improper account settings that obstruct you from sending or receiving emails. If any Outlook’s user unexpectedly experienced the error 0x800ccc0d then the following error message is displayed on the screen:
“The server could not be found” ( Account name, POP server: ‘mail’, Error Number: 0x800cccod )
This error means that the user can not access the server as a result of which the connection remains unestablished. Sending and receiving of email messages are not properly executed. Here at this point, one needs to modify its account setting to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0d.
Common reasons that cause Outlook error code 0x800ccc0d
Before moving towards the solution, it’s necessary to understand the reasons for the error:
- Invalid or incorrect email address and password entered.
- Firewall blocking the connection.
- Unstable or poor connectivity of the Internet with the MS Exchange server.
- Technical issues with mail server settings.
The Best Methods to Fix the Error 0x800ccc0d
There are two methods to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0d that are discussed below:
- Manual Method
- Automated Method
Manual methods to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0d
There are several manual approaches to solve the issue that you can see below:
Workaround 1.Make sure that you have a sound internet connection
You should ensure that you are connected to the Internet. Because without an internet connection, Outlook can not be able to communicate with the servers. To check whether you are connected or not follow these instructions:
- Access the internet browser.
- Now,Enter in http://www(.)google(.)com
- Next, check whether the webpage is accessed or not. If you are not able to access the webpage, then this may be the reason for the error.
- Instantly, make sure that the network cables, router settings, are well configured or not.
- Check the switch and local ISP settings and other configurations.
- Finally, try again to resend the message to make sure that the problem still exists or not.
Workaround 2.Configure Firewall Settings
For this, follow the steps as shown below:
- Go to the settings taskbar on the bottom right corner, access the firewall program.
- Right-click on the logo and search for the “exception list”.
- At last, add Outlook to the exception list.
This process will connect the Outlook to the Internet, and you will be able to establish communication with the relative servers. So this will fix the 0x800ccc0d error. In case this method is also not helpful to you, try the next one.
Workaround 3.Configure Outlook Settings
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the file >>Account Settings>>Outlook 2010,2013,2016.
- Choose the mailbox name and on the change button from the mini navigation button.
- From the ‘change Account’ dialogue box, and hit on the ‘more settings option’.
- On the ‘Internet Email Settings’ display, access the ‘Outgoing Server Tab’.
- Now hit on ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Then after check for the valid connection mode.
- And finally, hit on the Advanced Tab to check the port numbers of POP3 and SMTP connection.
- Verify the encryption connection of SSL, TLS Types.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Time-consuming and Lengthy.
- Data-loss is a significant issue with manual methods.
- These steps sometimes require technical expertise.
- Novice users can not use this properly.
Professional Method to Resolve Error 0x800ccc0d
The automated solutions mean to use a professional utility or third-party solutions. Several third services are available these days that help you to get rid of the limitations of manual methods. One of the best professional services is PST Repair Tool by SysInfoTools. PST Recovery Tool is a standalone solution to fix the error 0x800ccc0d. Some prominent features of the tool that makes it the best tool, among others are discussed below:
- This tool enables the user to restore corrupted PST Files accurately and promptly.
- This tool does not have any size limitations of Outlook PST at the time of recovery.
- Interactive and Intuitive GUI so that a beginner or even a novice user can use this tool swiftly and promptly.
- The users can save the restored or repaired files in different formats such as MBOX, MSG, DBX, and EML, etc.
- PST repair tool can also restore the encrypted and password protected PST files.
I hope this blog helps you to fix the Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0d in Windows 10 and the corresponding versions of windows. In this blog, I have explained both the manual and professional methods. The manual process is suitable to go but has some consequences. Whereas automated solutions help you to prevent the results of manual techniques and give you a hassle-free solution. You can opt for any of the solutions that suit your requirements.
You can also read:
How to find MS Outlook PST File location Windows 10?
The post How to Resolve Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0d in Windows 10? appeared first on File Recovery Tips.
This post first appeared on Resolve MS Outlook Error 0x80004005 In Outlook 2016/2019 On Your Own!! Easy, please read the originial post: here