Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

The 70% Rule of Thumb for AI Projects

AI is powerful stuff—but the Technology alone won’t create business value. In fact, building good, useful AI with its accompanying technology is really only about 30% of the challenge. Taking advantage of its power is the other 70%. A project needs to both create AI insights and use those insights to move the needle.  



This post first appeared on Why Is Intelligent Data Capture Much Bigger Than OCR?, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

The 70% Rule of Thumb for AI Projects

×

Subscribe to Why Is Intelligent Data Capture Much Bigger Than Ocr?

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×