You need to be very careful while performing Netgear Router setup because a single mistake or negligence would be a more appropriate word, can cause a potential error. You may not be able to access Netgear Wireless router network at all. So, you need to watch carefully every single step while doing the setup procedure. Support router’s Netgear router support provides all sort of help regarding Netgear router at affordable rates. This blog is prepared by them. A few steps are provided by Support router’s Netgear support team for you to help you with Netgear router login procedure.
Follow the steps below :
- Switch ON your router and double click on its web browser
- Type 192.168.0.1 the default address code of Netgear router in its address bar
- Enter ‘admin’ in username filed
- Then type ‘password’ in the password field
- Now after entering all correct credentials and then select on ‘OK’
- Check whether this method works or not. If not then try to reset your router use a different ethernet cable
- If this method doesn’t work then change your IP address and go to the admin page
- Lastly, you can try to unblock firewall and ad blocker which may be hampering your Wi-Fi network’s normal functionality
For further assistance please dial Support router’s Netgear Tech Support Number 1800-987-893 this is a toll-free number. Netgear Router support is a third-party customer service company that works for 24x7 to provide support to Netgear customers. Our experts can guide you over the phone or via a chat window. If it is required they also can travel to your place. All of our technicians are well experienced on a Netgear router. Netgear tech support is able to take your calls even on holidays. For more details please do visit our website Netgear Router Support Australia.