This error is a result of the incomplete installation of Norton Antivirus Software which needs proper resolution or else it can damage the basic functionality of your PC., a third-party Norton antivirus support company is here to help you. Their expert technicians have collected some reason and easy resolutions for this error. They have also provided some typical behaviour will be executed by your machine when this error occurs. All of those important things are given below
Prime reasons that can cause this error
- Incomplete installation of Norton antivirus software can cause this error
- Wrong or corrupted entry to windows registry may be a reason
- Some virus or malware attack in your system’s file can create this error
- Virus or malware attacks on your anti-virus folder must have destroyed some important files
- My mistake important files have got deleted from your system
- A corrupted file download can be the reason behind this error
How you will get to know that this error has occurred?
- It will interrupt the current running program of your computer
- Error message 3048, 65559 frequently appears on your screen
- Your computer will become slow
- Windows starts to freeze for a few seconds at regular intervals
How to neutralize this error?
- Correct the corrupted registry entry related to Norton anti-virus software
- Execute a malware and virus scan on your machine
- Run disk clean up tool
- Update all the device driver. Remember, keep updating all the device drivers at regular intervals is an essential precautionary step that can help you
- Undone all the recent changes that you have performed
- Uninstall Norton antivirus software and then re-install it again
- Keep using system file checker
- At last install updates and run them on your machine
For more help contact Global Technical Support’s Norton Support Phone Number Dial 0800-820-3300 or reach at us at Norton Support UK We are quick to respond to your calls and our experts provide solutions at cheaper rates.
This post first appeared on THE LATEST VERSION OF MCAFEE SECURITY MOBILE | MCAFEE CUSTOMER SUPPORT, please read the originial post: here