Screen casting has made our digital lives all the way easier. Whether you want to preserve Skype calls, webinars, video tutorials, online academic sessions or running PowerPoint presentations. Everything could be done in a few simple clicks now with the help of Best Video Capture Software.
Several filmmakers rely on complex video editors to get the ability to capture on-screen activity. But if you’re someone who doesn’t wish to spend a lot of money & get an easy-to-use, efficient tool. Here we’ll count down the 7 Best Recording Software to Capture Video from Screen.
The 7 Best Video Capture Software
Let’s learn How To Capture Video from Screen with the help of some of the most popular Screen Video Recorder Software!
Why Use TweakShot?
TweakShot is just much more than just a screen recorder for PC. Its dynamic set of features certainly make it an ideal option to capture high-quality images and videos from screen.
- Easy, user-friendly & lightweight.
- Lets you capture entire screen, scrolling window, or specific region or area.
- Allows you to record screen activities including on-screen changes & mouse movements.
- Automatically saves captured screenshot or video.
- This recording software not only allows you to capture images or record on-screen videos. You can also edit and enhance images with a built-in Image Editor.
- Allows you to easily upload captured screen or video on Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox.
- You can download this amazing recording software by clicking the button below!
2. Ashampoo Snap 10
Capturing and editing any screen recorded content was never this easy. Ashampoo Snap 10 is an extraordinary screen video recorder that works with timers, auto scroll through websites & comes with capabilities to turn entire screen or websites into images or videos. The software is equipped with all the tools you’ll ever need to capture and edit screenshots and videos.
- Offers instructions that walk you through the step by step process to capture video from screen.
- You can edit, cut, join, add elements to the captured videos.
- Turn captured videos into animated GIF.
- Allows you to live edit video recordings with text and pen annotations.
- You can also give additional mouse click effects with certain tools, helpful for making troubleshooting videos.
- Its interface is quite simple and possess all the essential features for capturing both static image and videos making it the best paid screen recorder.
3. Balesio ALLCapture 3.0
Balesio ALLCapture claims fourth spot in our list of Best Video Capture Software for Windows PC. The screen recorder is an ideal choice for users who wants to quickly screen capture videos for training & communication sessions. The app is available in five different languages & allows you to easily export captured videos to asf, MPEG, and EXE format.
- Intuitive interface for easy and effortless video capturing and editing.
- Start & Stop recording with one-click.
- Allows you to record audio as well during or after video capture.
- Configure color quality & frame rate.
- Adjust audio quality as well.
- Offers a bundle of features to add annotations like chat balloons, animations, images and other highlights to enhance the video.
- The user can easily decide the screen size for capturing and record it with a single-click.
Download this easy-to-use screen recorder for PC right here!
4. Movavi Screen Capture Studio
Movavi Screen Capture Studio is another best alternative to create, edit and share professional looking videos. The screen recorder PC lets you capture full-screen video & a portion of a Windows or app with a few simple clicks. Unlike other screen recorder for PC, Movavi also allows users to capture audio separately or at the same time of capturing video screen.
- Comes with capabilities to automatically optimize captured videos for different mobile devices.
- Allows you to export your recorded video to 11 video formats.
- Comes with excellent built-in editing tools to alter captured videos.
- An ideal recording software for professional users who looks for making software tutorials, presentations for work or How-To YouTube videos.
- Lets you capture in Full HD at 60 frames per second.
Movavi’s great interface beats out many Screen Capture Software & Apps.
5. Ezvid For Windows
Ezvid is one of the fastest & easiest screen recorder for Windows system. What makes it stand out from other standard screen recording applications? It’s suite of cutting-edge effects and tools for video editing. With a single-click you can record your screen in incredibly sharp and high-resolution settings.
- Comes with features like FaceCam, screen drawing, voice synthesis & speed control.
- Easily capture screen for desktop, games & browser.
- Allows you to create slideshows with built-in Slideshow Maker.
- You can add text, image slides and other interactive elements to make your video much attractive.
- Allows you to upload your video directly to YouTube.
- Free music pieces available.
- Compatible with Windows 10,8,7, XP.
Ezvid is one of the best solutions for creating informative, entertaining and enchanting videos.
CamStudio is one of the most popular screen video recorders available for Windows 10 PC. You can install the software to record desktop activities in HD quality. CamStudio comes with a lot of customization options that includes, choosing the codecs required for video recording, change frame rate or set the recording quality.
- Capture your screen with Audio.
- Lets you add screen captions & video annotations.
- The screen recorder comes with its own lossless codec that produces crystal clear results.
- Allows you to highlight the cursor path with easy editing tools.
- You can effortlessly convert your captured video in Flash file.
CamStudio requires no recording experience or skills to capture videos. Just a couple of clicks and you’re done creating great videos for professional purposes.
7. Bytescout Screen Capturing
Last but not the least, Bytescout Screen Capturing is another best video capture software compatible for Windows platform. Its compact video capturing timeline allows users to easily record full-screen, a specific portion of window or selected rectangular area. It automatically saves the final result as an AVI video file. The screen recorder also supports audio recording feature. You can disable it if not required from the Settings option.
- An ideal screen video recorder for beginners.
- Output video can easily be uploaded to YouTube.
- Offers various video compressions modes.
Download this user-friendly tool to create quick demos and screencasts on your computer.
Wrap Up: Best Screen Video Recorder Software For Windows
The ability to record video of your computer screen is incredibly useful. You can install any of the Best Video Capture Software mentioned above and enjoy creating screen recording content like instructional videos, webinars and a lot more.
Using some other screen recorder for PC than these? Please share it in the comment section below!