Its Thanksgiving today, which means that the annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are here. These deals have existed in the United States of America for decades. Celebrated after Thanksgiving Day, this tradition marks the start of Christmas season in our country.
Both these sales are a global event as every company/ shopper from every corner of the world participates in it. With the best deals and a great scope for bargains, everyone looks forward to Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
It’s already turkey day, so clear your schedules. On 23 November 2018, every site will be overloaded with best tech deals. Thus, it is imperative that you start making a list of favorite gadgets that you want to buy and start filling your cart.
In this blog, we have exclusively listed best tech deals on-going or that will start on the best shopping time of the year.
Exclusive Tech Deals: Gadgets That You Can Get At The Best Price
- TuneupMyMac: To clean your Mac in a single click and, buy this app and get 70% off.
- Advanced System Protector: The security software” from Systweak is available on sale. 70% off, so hurry people.
- Right Backup For Mac- Buy the most secure cloud storage software for Mac and get 70% off.
- RegClean Pro: Has a huge Black Friday deal going on. Buy the ultimate registry fixing tool and get 70% off.
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle: On this Cyber Monday and Black Friday, Walmart offers 33% off on the 1TB Xbox One bundled with Minecraft.
- Xbox One X 1TB: If you love Xbox, this is the perfect time to buy They are not sold out and have amazing speed. Also, save $100 buying it online.
- PlayStation 4 1 TB Spider-Man bundle: If you Spider-Man and PlayStation, don’t miss out on this deal. Various sites are offering this game for just $199 on 23 November. Here check it out: Amazon, Target and BestBuy.
3. Sticks for TV
- Roku Streaming Stick: An alternative to Fire TV stick, it has more channels. Its interface is cleaner too and comes with a remote which controls TV’s power and volume. If you buy this now, you will get $20 off.
- Fire TV Stick and Alexa Voice Remote: For streaming movies online, it’s the best thing. Also, this Black Friday, the deal is Fire TV stick with Alexa Voice Remote with $15 off.
- A Fire TV Stick With Echo Dot (second-gen): You can buy this amazing combo and save $40. It includes both the smart speaker and Amazon’s Fire TV stick that is Alexa-imbued.
5. Security Gadgets
- Blink Indoor Cam System: For monitoring the security inside, this startup has the best deals. It was bought by Amazon last years and is offering great deals on starter kits. Some of the options you can choose from are: Blink Indoor 1-Cam System, Blink Indoor 2-Cam System, Blink Indoor 3-Cam System, Blink Indoor 5-Cam System and Blink Indoor Add-On Cam.
- Blink XT Cam Systems: These Blink XT cam systems are great if you want to monitor outdoor areas. All the variations of this security system are weather proof. Some of the options are: Blink XT 1-Cam System, Blink XT 2-Cam System and Blink XT 3-Cam System.
- Ring Alarm Systems (8 piece): Save $80 on this home security system. This alarm sends alerts to your phone whenever motion is detected.
6. Gadgets for Kids
- Fire HD 8 kids edition tablet: A fun and useful tech for your kid. The deal will help you save 40 dollars. Buy it here.
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet: This tab is more kid-friendly and has a big scree. You can save $50 on this tablet.
- Polka command bar with Alexa– This Alexa-enabled sound bar has amazing sound quality. It delivers the full functions and features of Alexa. With this command bar, your music and TV sound even amped up and better. You will get a subwoofer too with it and the best thing it has $100 off. Check it out here.
- Echo Sub and two Echos (second-gen): The current deal at Amazon will give you a discount of $80. If you smart speakers from Echo line, this will upgrade your bass.
8. Mobile Phones
- Ipad Mini 4: Best buy website is giving a huge discount on iPad mini 4 on Black Friday. You can literally save $100 if you buy it from here.
Bonus: – Tips When You Are Checking Deals Online:
- Don’t shop on public Wi-Fi
- Make sure the website has enabled its security features. The lock icon on the URL indicates its safety.
- Never open any suspicious links that you get via marketing emails.
- Research and check the reviews of the product before buying anything.
- Use a price comparison tool like NexTag or Pronto. This will help you get the best deal.
Shopping for your loved ones for Christmas can be a tiring thing. But Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will help you get the best tech gift at affordable prices. The best deals are around the corner. It’s time to buckle your shoes and start checking out the deals. Happy Shopping Folks!
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! Stay grateful for the little things in life and these amazing deals.