- Efficient ticketing system that lets customers track open issues.
- Built-in knowledge base for storing helpful tips and articles. Not only does this act as a great self-help resource for customers, but also a nice reference for employees as well.
- Ability to prioritize inquiries and route requests across the network to appropriate departments.
- Flexible reporting, tracking and problem resolution tools.
- Ability to handle customer complaints/inquiries through any channel of communication
- Web-based interface accessible from any computer with an internet or intranet connection.
- Seamless integration into your existing network environment. When incorporating a help desk solution, there should be no need to reorganize your infrastructure.
This post first appeared on Omnichannel Call Center Software With Unified Agent, please read the originial post: here