The Warehouse Management System is the core of the logistics systems that control and manage various aspects of the warehouse operations. It helps in easy management, right from the goods reach the warehouse until its delivery. The system offers inventory maintenance, sorting out the materials, pickup processes, etc.
With the advent of the internet and e-commerce, the customer’s ways of shopping have changed. This has also changed the complexes of the supply chain as well and hence, suppliers need a more lucid system to execute the operations of warehouses. Opting for the Warehouse Management system will not only create an efficient supply chain network but also a satisfied customer base.
The warehouse management system market in India is comparatively new than other counties. The main reasons are unawareness about the quick return of investment which one can get through this automation. However, the scenario is now changing and the major segment adopting the systems, starting from industrial to medium scale businesses. One of the major players in Indian markets providing this system is PCSoft ERP Solutions. Understanding the needs of an Omni-channel market, PCSoft has launched a Warehouse Management System with its mobile application that optimizes your warehouse operation efficiently.
Salient Features of PCSoft’s Warehouse Management Systems
- Brings absolute operational flexibility
- Allows real-time inventory tracking
- Enables to store information of every step of the warehouse operations
- Scalable and can be updated as per your business expansion
- Easily tracks the inventory between multiple locations
- Very user-friendly and fast-implementation
Other Benefits of Warehouse Management System
- Better Control over Inventory: It enables total control over inventory form receiving the goods until its delivery. It decreases the order cycle times and brings accuracy in record maintenance.
- Upgraded Customer Service and Tracking: Reports of pick tickets, move ticks, packing lists, the quantity of the stocks is being kept up-to-date. This easily managed and tracked information will improve your customer service.
- Increased Return of Investment: If your customers are happy then your sales are definitely about to rise and in turn increase the ROI of your business.
- Integration with ERP Systems: The warehouse management systems are integrated with ERP to get a centralized platform which makes it possible to access and manage every aspect of your business easily.
- Warehouse Space Optimization: It is important to have enough space in the warehouse. All the goods can be sorted as per the reports of sell-by date, receiving assembly, packing and shipping points, and access through the warehouse management system.
Due to the competitive nature of every industry and working in multiple domains, it is important to use to flexible and scalable solutions for its management. Therefore, PCsoft brings to you the warehouse management system which is highly customizable and user-friendly. With more than 2000 happy customer base and over 3 decades of experience, they are one of the pioneers in this industry.