The latest IEEE 802.11n Wireless technology standard offers ultra-fast and high internet connection speed for wireless networking to users. This is true with any wireless router and modems provided by Netgear as these fully comply with the 802.11n standard. The Netgear devices offer a range of wireless security standards; namely WEP, WPA and WPA2.
If you are looking to connect to the wireless network with the Netgear ‘N’ range of routers and modems, connect with the Netgear Orbi Technical Support experts. Ours is a team of highly skilled and trained professionals who have a vast experience in handling any issue interrupting with the security of your wireless network. We have been providing the best technical support for more than 10 years to our customers.
The professionals at the Netgear Orbi Tech Support have the best tools and solutions to keep your wireless network secured from any hacking attempt. When you connect with our technicians, rest assured that your query will be resolved without any delay. You will be provided with the best solution that resolves the issue at hand.
How Can I Secure My Wireless Connection Against Unauthorized Access?
The experts at the Netgear Orbi Customer Support possess the best knowledge when it comes to securing your wireless internet connection. Our team of professionals have come up with some easy-to-follow instructions on how you can keep your Wi-Fi safe. Kindly follow the guidelines below to ensure that your connection to the internet stays safe.
1. Firstly, use an Ethernet Cable to connect a computer to any of the four LAN ports of your Netgear Orbi Router.
2. Next, open your Web Browser and in the address bar type https://192.168.1.1or http://192.168.0.1or http://www.routerlogin.netor http://www.routerlogin.com.
3. Now, select Wireless from the Setup menu on the left-hand navigation bar. Connect with the highly skilled Netgear Orbi Tech Support experts to know more.
4. Under the Wireless Network option, enter the required network name in the Name (SSID) box.
5. Now, under the Security Options, select the WPA2-PSK [AES].
6. Next, under the Security Options (WPA2-PSK), enter the desired network password in the Passphrase box. We at the Netgear Orbi Customer Support recommend that you keep a note of the network name and password.
7. Now, click Apply to save the settings.
Is There Anything Special I Need To Remember?
The technical experts at the Netgear Orbi Technical Support have come up with some tips for you to remember.
1. Dual-Band wireless routers might require you to configure 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz settings separately.
2. Connecting a wireless device is quite easy. You need to select the SSID from the list of available networks and enter the password. Let the Netgear Orbi Customer Support experts help you in connecting to the wireless network without any issues.
3. Once your network is secured, you can protect your network by restricting access to a set of devices through the Wi-Fi Access List. We at the Netgear Customer Support are here to let you connect easily to cyberspace.
4. You can easily change the wireless security settings including the password. Next, return to the screen and click on Apply. Let the Netgear Router Support be your guide in getting the best assistance to keep your network safe.
How can I connect with the Netgear Router Support experts?
You can easily connect with the highly skilled and trained Netgear Technical Support experts via toll-free number at 1-888-479-2017 or visit us at http://www.netgearsupportcanada.com/netgear-orbi-support.html