Cloud Computing concepts and architecture
Cloud computing is a general term for the delivery of hosted services over the internet. In the cloud, we have a shared pool of computer resources(servers, storage, applications, etc.) at our disposal. When you need more resources, all you need is to ask. Provisioning resources immediately is a piece of cake for the cloud. You can free resources when they are not needed. In this way, you only pay for what you use. Your cloud provider will take care of all the maintenance.It is the delivery of computing and storage capacity as a service to a recipient or a community of end-recipients
We also defined the term “Cloud Computing’’ as delivering computing power( CPU, RAM, Network Speeds, Storage OS software) a service over a network (usually on the internet) rather than physically having the computing resources at the customer location.
Cloud Example: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Why Cloud Computing ?
The main concept behind the cloud is that one can access all information over the internet without even having the thorough knowledge of underlying framework or features of a system used to enable it. Cloud computing provides you a shared infrastructure thereby eliminating the hardware and software maintenance overheads. These days businesses are running all kinds of apps be it web or mobile on the cloud. Also Cloud computing is a cheaper solution.Perhaps its efficiency in storing data, computation and less maintenance cost has succeeded to attract even bigger businesses as well.
- Increase Data safety
- Superior Infrastructure and Support
- Makes life of people easier
- Cloud Computing is Important to Stop the software Piracy Forever
- Cloud computing increase productivity
- Makes life of people easier
- Multiple storages and backup options
- Cost savings
- Disaster recovery.
- Speed Up the process of conducting business
- Automatic maintenance, schedule updates, and auto-scaling
- Innovative and advanced Career scopes
- Backup and recovery.
Cloud Architecture :
How many types of Clouds :
- Private Cloud: Here, computing resources are deployed for one particular organization. This method is more used for intra-business interactions. Where the computing resources can be governed, owned and operated by the same organization.
- Community Cloud: Here, computing resources are provided for a community and organizations.
- Public Cloud: This type of cloud is used usually for B2C (Business to Consumer) type interactions. Here the computing resource is owned, governed and operated by government, an academic or business organization.
- Hybrid Cloud: This type of cloud can be used for both type of interactions - B2B (Business to Business) or B2C ( Business to Consumer). This deployment method is called hybrid cloud as the computing resources are bound together by different clouds.
Cloud Computing Services
The three major Cloud Computing Offerings are
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
For more details about Cloud Computing you can use below site.
References | https://cloud.google.com/
Tag | what is cloud computing with example,cloud computing services,cloud computing wiki,what is cloud computing in simple terms,cloud computing advantages,cloud computing basics,cloud computing tutorial
Go for know about devOps and AWS post :
- Know about devOps and AWS
• Cloud Computing is outpacing the IT industry
• Real business value can be realized by customers of all sizes
• Cloud solutions are simple to acquire, don’t require long term contracts and are easier to scale up and down as needed
• Proper planning and migration services are needed to ensure a successful implementation
• Public and Private Clouds can be deployed together to leverage the best of both
• Third party monitoring services ensure customer are getting the most out of their cloud environment
• Security Compliance and Monitoring is achievable with careful planning and analysis