Google Photos on iPhone –
A wide range of iPhone users always struggle with their storage limits and especially when things come to your camera roll. In such conditions, users have only option to delete their old photos. But there is another way to store these photos called Google Photos. It is one of the best options to upload your photos to Google Photos where you don’t face any kind of storage problem. The process of using Google Photos on iPhone is very easy and simple. But if you are doing it the first time, then you need proper information on it.
Apply the below steps to use Google Photos on iPhone in a very simple way :
· First of all, you need to download and install Google Photos app on your iPhone that can easily get through App Store.
· After installing it will ask to sign in to your Google account. If you are using Gmail or any other Google service, then you can use these credentials to log in.
· Now you will see Backup & Sync screen where you need to toggle Backup & Sync button to ON position.
· Tap on Continue and then you will need to confirm the upload size. If you will choose High Quality, then you will get unlimited storage.
· Now open your Google Photos app again and then you will see three tabs such as Assistant, Photos, and Albums. So you need to go through Photos & Albums category to upload your photos.
Finally!! Your iPhone photos will move to Google Photos and you can without much of stretch access it on your iPhone whenever you want.