In this growing world, we generally use email messages as the source of communication. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and widely used email service providers among users. Many of the users are having queries about how to save Outlook Email as PDF file format. As PDF (Portable Document Format) files are easy to port and to access. Users with PDF files also have access to password-protect their PDF files. So if you’re searching for a perfect solution to convert Outlook email to PDF then, here we will describe the most recommended solutions. We will provide manual as well as the automated Outlook to PDF Converter.
Before we move to the process of migration, let’s first understand why there is a need to convert Outlook email to PDF online.
Reasons to Save Outlook Email As PDF
Some of the common reasons to save Outlook message as PDF format we have mentioned below. Go through the reasons below to know the importance of PDF over PST format of Outlook.
- PDF allows encrypting user’s data with a password.
- PDF files can easily be accessed on different devices.
- PDF files are less prone to corruption.
- PDF files are easy to port and access.
These are a few needs for which users want to convert Outlook email to PDF. Now let’s move further to different methods for Outlook to PDF Conversion.
Manual Method to Save Outlook email as PDF
Here we will discuss the manual steps to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments. Users need to create a copy of the original data before starting the manual procedure, as there might be several limitations and risks of data loss due to human errors. If the user has installed Windows 10 on their PC then, follow the steps provided below –
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your system.
- Open the message you want to export to the PDF.
- Go to the File tab.
- Choose the Print option.
- In the Printer section, select Print to PDF in the drop-down.
- Click on the Print button.
- Define the path where you need to store the resultant file.
- The resultant PDF is now successfully saved in the location defined.
For Earlier Versions Than Windows 10
- Open the email you want to convert.
- Go to the File section.
- Select the Save As option.
- Browse the path to save the file.
- Select HTML in the Save As type.
- Now open the MS Word and then go to the File tab.
- Select Open and choose the saved HTML file.
- Go to the File section and press Save As.
- Define the path to save the File.
- Select PDF format under the Save as option.
- Finally, click on the Save button.
Professional Method to Save Outlook Email As PDF
There are professional automated solutions available to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments. Third-party software offers a quick and safe conversion in comparison with the conventional method. It is suggested to use a well-known and trusted solution for conversion. One such reliable solution is DRS Outlook PST File Converter. The software is a perfect solution to swiftly export Outlook PST files to MBOX, EML, PDF, MSG, HTML, CSV, Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. There is no technical expertise required to run the software. The free Outlook PST file converter is also available to convert the first 50 emails for free.
Above in this blog, we have discussed the perfect methods available to save Outlook email as PDF. We have provided the manual as well as the automated professional PST file converter. It can now be concluded that the manual strategy of migration has several drawbacks and risks. So it is highly suggested to opt for professional software for quick and easy migration.
The post How to Save Outlook Email as PDF File? appeared first on Migrate Emails.