Gmail application has become one of the mandatory accounts today in all fields for businesses, organizations, examinations, etc. But the question arises, does the crucial data is always secured in this Gmail account? The growing incidents of hacking open up the worries in Gmail users. So it is always suggested to Backup Gmail Emails to the computer or hard drive to keep access to the important data. In case, if the crucial data is being hacked and the account got closed, then the user might lose access to the data.
For the query on how to take Gmail Backup to the computer, we will describe the best possible methods available. Here we will discuss both manual as well as the automated Gmail Backup Tool.
Before proceeding further to the process to export emails from Gmail to PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, HTML, hard drive, or computer. Let’s first understand the reasons for Gmail backup.
Need to Backup Gmail Emails to Hard Drive
There are various reasons to create a backup to all the Gmail database. As we have discussed above that the hacking issues have become quite common nowadays. So to back up the important data to the hard drive or computer or to any other file format such as PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, HTML, etc. users need a reliable and trusted method.
So, if the user is searching for a quick solution to backup Gmail emails, then here we will provide the perfect methods for Gmail backup.
Also Read – Methods to Export Thunderbird Contacts To Outlook Account
Manual Methods to Backup Gmail Emails
Users can create a backup of all the Gmail databases using the manual strategies. Users can follow the manual method here for better understanding and convenience to the users. Go through the steps below.
Export Gmail Emails to PDF Format In Computer
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Choose the settings option in the drop-down.
- Go to the Labs section
- Click on the enable option for Canned Responses.
- Click on save changes.
- Select the emails to convert to PDF format.
- Click on the new window icon.
- Now go to the three dots and select the Print option.
- In the saving option, choose to save as a PDF.
- Select the path to save the resultant PDF file.
- More time-consuming and lengthy process.
- Complex to save multiple emails as PDF Gmail.
- Technical knowledge is required.
- There is a risk of data loss.
Professional Best Gmail Backup Tool to Backup Gmail Emails
For the query on how to backup Gmail emails with attachments to the hard drive or local machine or in different file formats or email clients, the suggested method would be a professional method. To avoid all the limitations as already seen with the manual approach of creating a backup, the professional method is more reliable. Using the advanced DRS Gmail Backup Tool, users can easily export emails from Gmail to PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, PDF, HTML, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. The free Gmail backup tool version is also available that saves 50 emails for free.
- Easily create a backup of emails in Gmail on the hard drive or on local machine.
- Date filter option to exclude unwanted emails from the Gmail.
- Export emails from Gmail to Outlook PST, MBOX, PDF, MSG, Office 365, AOL mail, etc.
- Maintains the hierarchy of the data.
- Exports all attachments including Calendars, PPTs, Contacts, etc.
- No risk of data loss.
- Offers a smooth user-friendly GUI.
- Compatible with all latest Windows and Mac OS versions.
- The free Gmail backup tool version allows users to save 50 Gmail emails for free.
Above in this blog, we have described the perfect methods to backup Gmail emails to a computer/ hard drive. Many users were having queries on how to backup Gmail account so, we are here with the recommended solution. It can now be concluded that there are several limitations to using the manual technique. Therefore, is always suggested to use the reliable professional way for an effortless backup process.
The post How to Backup Gmail Emails With Attachments to Computer/Hard Drive? appeared first on Migrate Emails.