If you are looking for a quick solution for how to backup Gmail emails to another Gmail account? or transfer emails from one Gmail account to another then you are in the right place. Here we will describe the perfect available methods to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail or backup Gmail emails.
Gmail is a widely used email service provider that is cost-effective or free to use. There are mainly two methods to move emails from one Gmail account to another i.e, manual, and the use of a professional Gmail backup tool.
Let’s move ahead with the different approaches to migrate Gmail to Gmail account.
Manual Strategies to Transfer Emails From Gmail to Gmail
Here we will discuss the manual steps that users can perform to transfer Gmail to another Gmail. For a better understanding of the users, we have divided the manual approach into three steps.
- Enable POP Access in Source Email Account.
- Link the Source Gmail Account with New Account.
- Backup Gmail Emails and Other Mailbox items to New Gmail.
Step 1: Enable POP Access in Source Email Account.
Enabling the POP in your Gmail account allows other email applications (that supports POP) to access the Gmail account.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to the Gear icon and choose Settings.
- Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section.
- Now, check on Enable POP for all mail.
- When the messages are accessed with POP, select archive Gmail’s copy in the drop-down.
- Click on the save changes button.
Step 2: Link the Source Gmail Account with New Account.
- Sign in to your new Gmail account.
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Choose the settings option.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab and click on Add a mail account.
- Enter the Email ID of your source Gmail account (from where you need to imports items).
- Click on the Next button.
- Now click on Imports emails from my other account. Hit Next.
- Enter the password associated with the account.
- Click on the Add account button.
Note: If the 2-step verification of your Gmail account is enabled, then you need to generate a third-party app password. Follow the below steps to generate the one-time app password.
- Click on the account icon.
- Go to manage your Google account and select the security option.
- Click on the App passwords in sign in to the Google section.
- In the drop-down, select Mail > select your device.
- In the next window, select Yes, I want to be able to send mail as [email protected] option.
Step 3: Backup Gmail Emails and Other Mailbox items to New Gmail.
- Click on the Next Step to proceed.
- Hit the send verification to verify your email account.
- The user will receive a confirmation email on the source Gmail account and new Gmail account. Click on the verification link provided to proceed.
- Click confirm.
- Now Gmail will attempt to download the source mailbox items to the new Gmail mailbox.
- Tedious and more time-consuming process.
- Technical knowledge is required.
- Risk of a technical fault.
Also Read – How Do I Import EML to Outlook 365?
Professional Method to Transfer Emails From Gmail to Gmail Account
Using the professional automated method to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another Gmail account, users can effortlessly perform the migration process. As we have seen the manual approach is quite complex and more time-consuming. So, to avoid all the complexities and limitations, it is suggested to use one of the reliable and trusted solutions. Users can opt for the advanced DRS Gmail Backup Tool which can easily export emails from Gmail to PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, PDF, HTML, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. Even a novice user can run the utility without any requirement for technical expertise. The free demo version of the software can save 50 emails for free.
- Swiftly backup all Gmail emails on hard drive or on the local machine.
- Provides a date filter feature that excludes unwanted emails from Gmail.
- Backup Gmail to PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, and 25+ other file formats.
- Smoothly exports Gmail emails to Gmail, Office 365, AOL, IMAP, Hotmail, Thunderbird, etc. email clients.
- Exports all the attachments including PPTs, Calendars, Contacts, etc.
- Offers a smooth user-friendly GUI.
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and Mac OS.
- The free version allows users to save 50 Gmail emails for free.
In this blog above, we have discussed the perfects methods available to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail account. We have seen both the manual as well as the professional solution in this blog. Now, we can conclude that the manual process is complex and more time-consuming. So it is highly suggested to use the reliable professional technique for migration.
The post How to Transfer Emails From Gmail To Gmail Account? appeared first on Migrate Emails.