This article is all about the Outlook Profile Migration Tool, how to use it for Windows 10. It includes many sub-sections like, what is it, reasons for using it, and how to use it.
First, we need to learn aboutOutlook migration assistants thoroughly.
What is Outlook Migration Tool?
The Outlook Migration Assistant is a lightweight customer application that gives a smoother migration experience. It’s required for moving POP email assistance.
It naturally sets up Outlook, makes another Outlook email profile and moves inbox data, for example,
- POP email information
- Autocomplete cache
While not required for all exportation, the Outlook Migration Assistant is suggested as it fills in as a guide to improving your relocation experience. Unfortunately, if the data still remains inaccessible, we still can export the data on the email server.
Now’ let’s move on to the other attributes of Outlook Migration assistant such as authorization, necessity, how-to solutions, etc.
Who can access the Outlook Migration Assistant?
Only an account owner or admin of the account can use the Outlook migration assistance tool. Take a look at the configurations the tool support.
- Windows Outlook versions 2016,2010, 2019, 2007, 2008, and 2013.
- Office 365 license that is compatible with user-level Exchange authorization.
- .Net Framework 4.6
Need for Outlook Migration Tool?
- Outlook Migration Tool is an absolute necessity.
- The most significant thing for any association is its information and during the relocation, this is the thing that we move and its security is most extreme.
- Clients may go with the manual strategy which perhaps Microsoft Office 365 Import administration or Network transfer Method yet there are numerous downsides of manual strategies as a result of which need of expert Outlook Migration Tool raises.
How to Use Outlook Profile Migration Tool for Windows 10 Manually?
After you’ve begun the migration process, you’ll get an email requesting your authorization to get to your data so, we can finish the relocation administration.
- In the confirmation mail, press the Start button to verify that they have the permission to access your account. Accepting the confirmation will open the Outlook Migration Assistant page.
- In the Windows PC page, hit Download for Windows PC button.
- After the tool is installed, open the tool and hit OK.
- Type in a new Email Address and Password, then choose Next Step.
- Hit Minimize button( the dash sign in the top right-most corner of your screen). Wait for Outlook Migration Assistant to complete its task. User can use the email normally while the tool is in execution mode.
Now, follow the instructions on the Outlook Migration Assistant tool to continue.
Now let’s move forward to the alternative methods, that an individual can opt for solving the issue. One can simply export an Outlook Data file to Thunderbird account.
Automated Outlook Migration Tool – PST to MBOX
If the above-standardized method does not work significantly. Then, choose the commercial approach available in the market. One such approach is the automated Outlook Profile Migration tool to convert Outlook PST to Thunderbird MBOX. Let’s take a look at the below-mentioned features of the utility.
- Fast and safe conversions of PST file in Mbox file format.
- A reliable and efficient way to export Outlook PST to MBOX
- Compatible with mailbox objects emails, tasks, calendars, contacts.
- Keeps the data intact throughout the process.
- Allows previewing resultant files in a hierarchical structure.
- Compatible with every version of MS Outlook up to 2019.
- Assist with each and every version of Microsoft Windows 8.1, 8, 10.
The above how-to methods rectify the query ‘’how to Use Outlook Profile Migration Tool for Windows 10’’. Therefore it is suggested by an expert that the qualified method brings out the best results as compared to a non-automatic guide. I trust you will find this tip valuable.
The post How to Use Outlook Profile Migration Tool for Windows 10? appeared first on Migrate Emails.