Netgear is the topmost networking equipment manufacturer in the world. The company has been credited with providing some of the best routers and modems to its business and home owners. Netgear ensures that every product surpasses superior quality and performance testing before selling the product to the customers. It has a wide plethora of networking products under its umbrella namely wireless and wired modems, routers, and network switches among others.
However, first-time users of the Netgear routers or modems might be confused about updating the firmware. It is here that the timely interference of a technically experienced router support provider can save you both time and money. We at the Netgear Technical Support Canada are available round-the-clock to help you avail the best router support services. Our team of professionals has the right tools and know-how on getting you the best firmware updates for your Netgear product.
Our vast team of highly trained and experienced Netgear Technical Support experts possess years of experience of providing exceptional router support. When you connect with our experts, rest assured that your query will be resolved without any further delay and with the best technical solution.
How can I update the firmware of my Netgear router via the Netgear web interface?
The experts at the Netgear Technical Support have come up with an easy-to-follow guide on how you can update the firmware on your Netgear router using the web-interface. Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below;
1. Launch your Web Browser from the computer or the Wi-Fi device connected to the network. The Netgear Technical Support recommends that you use an Ethernet cable to connect the computer to the router while updating the firmware of the router.
2. In the address bar, type http://www.routerlogin.net.
3. Now, enter the Router Username and Password. Our experts at the Netgear Router Support Canada suggest that you employ username as admin and the default password as password. Please note that both the username and password are case-sensitive.
4. Select Advanced and then go to Administration.
5. Click on the Firmware Update or Router Update button, the button will vary by the router model.
6. Click on the Check button. The router will look for new firmware information and if it is available, will show you the option to download and install it.
7. Lastly, click on the Yes option. The router will now download the firmware and begin the update.
How can I connect with the Netgear Router Support experts?
You can connect with the highly skilled Netgear Technical Support Canada experts via toll-free number at (1-888-479-2017).