Among business organizations, Software development companies strive the most to achieve global recognition through accreditations. In India, one of the most important credibility that a software development company aims to achieve is the “CMMI Business Maturity” appraisals. A CMMI-certified software developer gains a higher reputation and an advanced edge over its competitors. There are different levels of this appraisal and every software development company is in the run for clearing them one by one.
What does CMMI level 3 means?
For a software development company, the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) model is used for evaluating the organizational performance on the basis of how enhanced and streamlined its software development process is. By getting appraised with a Cmmi Maturity certification, an organization is credited for being successful in completely building an effective software from ideation to deployment within the specified timelines and with the available resources.
The CMMI Maturity Levels for Software Developers
There are a total of five CMMI Maturity Levels that define the competency of your software development company. For most emerging software developers, it is feasible and easy to clear the first two levels and get appraised with CMMI Maturity Level1 or CMMI Maturity Level 2 certifications. The later levels, however, become more complex and difficult to complete.
The CMMI Maturity Level 1 certification checks the development processes informally and views how the process can adopt ad hoc changes. The CMMI Maturity Level 2 evaluates a software development company based on the basic efficiency of project management and resource management. The key parameters of CMMI Maturity Level 2 appraisal include project planning, supplier management, project monitoring, tracking control, development analysis, product configuration management, and quality assurance.
Also read: What Is Network Marketing? How to Start Network Marketing Business?
It is feasible for all software development companies in India to clear these two levels. However, it is important for them to be able to gain success in CMMI Maturity Levels 3, 4, and 5. The CMMI Maturity Level 3 is a breakthrough appraisal for software developers. It dubs them as “defined” organizations that implement best practices in process standardization and business development. From offering technical solutions in a smooth and transparent way of delivering effective product integration and optimizing risk management, a software development company needs to put high efforts for the CMMI Maturity Level 3 appraisal.
Take Sankalp Computers & Systems, for example. As of 2020, Sankalp is among the few Indian IT software development companies to have garnered the CMMI Maturity Level 3 appraisal. The software developer was able to successfully bag this business maturity certification due to the standardized and optimized development processes of its brainchild – the Ventaforce MLM software.
Ventaforce – a CMMI Maturity Level 3 Certified Software Product
To receive its CMMI Level 3 appraisal, Sankalp was assessed for its main product – Ventaforce, which is a best-in-class MLM software developed through best IT development practices and delivered on a robust framework of process implementation and ongoing innovation.
As a product developed on CMMI Maturity Level 3 accreditation, Ventaforce has standout recognition in the field of MLM software. The key differentiators of Ventaforce are:
- Effective Quality Maintenance: The team of junior programmers and project managers working on Ventaforce ensure that client MLM companies get high-quality software solutions for all their business operations.
- Best Software Engineering: The most advanced and reliable programming tools and software engineering methods have been used for building Ventaforce.
- Centralized Quality Management System: All data handled by Ventaforce gets uniformly documented, the learning cycle for this software has been significantly reduced, and the clients experience better project management. This makes Ventaforce an easy-to-use and fully-managed MLM software solution.
- Work, Cost, and Time Optimization: Using Ventaforce in network marketing and direct selling operations guarantees maximum cost-savings, fastest payout calculations, near-zero error instantiation, and easy integration of hybrid or customized MLM plans.
- Increased Productivity: Network marketing professionals using the Ventaforce mobile app have become highly efficient with updating their daily work status, adapting to the changing requirements of their customers, adding new members to the network, and handling high business during peak time-periods.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: More than 98% of Ventaforce clients have gained stellar success with the adoption of this software.
- Overall High RoI: The Return on Investment for CMMI-appraised Ventaforce is around 10% to 20% higher than other MLM software products in the market.
To reap these benefits, Sankalp has crossed the CMMI Maturity Level 3 milestone and implemented the best software development practices in all its projects, particularly with Ventaforce. Sankalp’s improvements with project deliveries and customer satisfaction had a key influence on their CMMI business maturity assessment in 2020.
This post first appeared on Significance Of E-commerce In Direct Selling Business, please read the originial post: here