- Login to kPoint
- Create an event
- Select the number of potential attendees
- Pick who has access, everyone in the organization, via SSO, Selected groups from the Active Directory, or is it open for anyone who has the URL.
- Select the event you want to broadcast.
- Select “External Broadcast”
- Copy the following into a Notepad, you will need this for Webex stream:
A. Streaming URL: ( This is the URL for the event)
B. Stream URL
C. Stream Key
- Enable Live Streaming Services on Your Webex Site.
- Enable Live Streaming for Individual Users.
- Live streaming with Webex Meetings for your virtual events: How to use it
- Select where to stream your meeting or event. Use “Other Streaming Services” at the very bottom.
NEXT: Configure your kPoint Live Stream in Webex.
Use the information you copied from kPoint:
Streaming Service: ( eg. “kPoint Live Streaming Service”)
Target Stream Link:
Target Stream Key:
- Go Live with Webex and Stream it over kPoint.
The post Step by Step Screenshot Instructions- How to Live Stream a Webex Conference using kPoint appeared first on kPoint.