- Login to kPoint
- Create an event
- Select the number of potential attendees
- Pick who has access, everyone in the organization, via SSO, Selected groups from the Active Directory, or is it open for anyone who has the URL.
- Select the event you want to broadcast.
- Select “External Broadcast”
- Copy the following into a Notepad, you will need this for Zoom:
A. Streaming URL: ( This is the URL for the event)
B. Stream URL
C. Stream Key
- Login to Zoom. You will need a paid account to allow you to broadcast the conference.
- Schedule the same event as in kPoint within Zoom.
- Select the “Custom Livestream” option
- Start the Zoom meeting first and then the kPoint Live Stream.
The post Step by Step Screenshot Instructions- kPoint Live Streaming with Cream of Zoom. appeared first on kPoint.