“Does anyone know how to remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen virus? Well, my system somehow gets infected with this critical infection which is serious browsing troubles for me. Its frequently showing various unwanted ads and also redirects me to malicious sites. I reinstalled my Chrome browser but still facing same issues. Please help me guys to delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen virus completely….”
PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen is one of the most malignant adware that enters a user’s computer without giving any warning. It is highly prone of getting inside with downloading freeware like apps updates, music players, video streaming, PDF creator and etc. PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen also gains chance to invade your computer through peer to peer file sharing, spam email attachments, malicious websites and torrents. Once installed, it immediately runs hazardous processes into PC and changes desktop background, homepage, firewall, DNS and registry settings. It helps cyber crooks in getting control of the system and conducts lots of evil actions. So Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen in order to prevent damage of your computer.
PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen is programmed to flood the victimize PC with frequent adverts, pop-ups, coupons and underlined keywords. It victimizes you severely with constant redirections and click fraud every time you surf eBay, Facebook, Walmart like websites. So, do never click on its ads because these usually take you to unreliable webpages. Apart from this, it steals your credit card number, bank transaction details, email credentials and other sensitive information thereby endangering your privacy. Therefore, we suggest to delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen from infected computer without doing more delay.
How PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Infects Your PC
- Downloaded with freeware and torrent files.
- Via email attachments containing malicious codes.
- Comes with infected media drives.
- Due to visiting porn or unreliable sites.
- Clicking malicious or broken links.
- While sharing files via p2p network.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen From PC
PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen is certainly a very annoying and troublesome computer infection which need to be removed immediately from your PC. Meanwhile, you have two possible option to delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen virus completely from your system. Well, first option is to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool and remove all kinds of vicious and harmful threats including PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen from your PC in a very safe and hassle free manner. However, the second option is manual removal. Manual method is quite time taking and tricky which is specially recommended for the technically fluent and experienced users. Moreover, it has been seen that manual removal is not always effective to remove all kinds of malware completely and viruses return even after removal. Therefore, it would be very sensible for the users to make use of SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool as it is safe, quick and very cost effective way to get rid of PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen completely.
How To Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen
Method 1 : Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
|Solution A : Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Autometically|
SpyHunter is very powerful, effective and equally easy to use utility. This amazing tool can easily detect and remove all sorts of notorious viruses and malware threats completely from your Windows PC. Programmed by the security experts, this Automatic Scanner Tool is loaded with lots of amazing features and is capable to get rid of PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen in just few easy steps. The best thing about SpyHunter Malware Scanner tool is that it comes with a set of some very effective feaures which provides ultimate protection for your PC. Moreover, it is also features quite user friendly and interactive graphical users interface that enables users to use this amazing utility all its amazing easily without any kind of essential technical skills.
Well, to remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen automatically from your system you just need to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool. It will scan your entire system thoroughly and will show you the list of all harmful and potentially unwanted threats found in your PC. However, in order to delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen permanently you will need the licensed version of SpyHunter. You can easily purchase the licensed key of this utility from this site or using Free Scanner Tool or can also register this utility from our Buy Now page.
Step by Step Guide to Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool
Step 1:- Click on below button to Download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step 2 :- Run installer file (Spyhunter.exe) and Install this utility.
Step 3 :- Click on Start a Scan Computer Now! to scan your PC.
Step 4 :- Click on Fix Threats button to delete all threats completely.
|Solution B : Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Manually|
Caution – Please Read
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen
|Manual Removal Includes Following Steps|
|Step 1||Start PC In Safe Mode|
|Step 2||End PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen malware process in Task Manager|
|Step 3||Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen From Web Browsers|
|Step 4||To Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen from control Panel|
|Step 5||Remove Malicious Registry Files|
|Step 6||Reset Browser Settings|
Step 1: Start PC in Safe Mode
- Close all running program and restart your system.
- Continuously press F8 button to open Boot menu.
- You can see three different boot options in Boo menu.
- Use arrow key and choose “Safe Mode With Networking” option and press Enter.
Step 2 : End PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen malware process in Task Manager
- Press ”Ctrl+Shift+Esc” keys to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process Tab > find all malicious processes and then click the End Process tab.
Step 3: Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen From Web Browsers
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Step 4 : To Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Malware and suspicious Programs from control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button > Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Program option.
- Find all malicious program including PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen > Select Remove.
- Go to Start Menu and Click on Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel open Programs section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- Select PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen and then click on Uninstall tab.
- Click on Windows Start button and go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Program section.
- Select PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen virus and click Uninstall.
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
- Now Click on Programs and Feature option.
- Select all undesirable applications including PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen and hit Uninstall tab.
- Finally yet to confirm if confirmation window appears and restart your PC.
Step 5:- Delete Malicious Registry Files From Registry Entries
- Click Win + R keys simultaneously to open Run window.
- Enter ”regedit” and click OK button.
- Search and delete all malicious registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :- Make sure you are deleting malicious registry files only as removing any important registry files and can make your system complete unusable..
|Reset Browser Settings After Removing PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen|
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- Open Chrome browser and click on (⋮) icon.
- Click on the Setting option from drop down list.
- Select Show Advance Settings option.
- In the end of Advanced Setting page you can see Reset Settings button.
- Click on Reset button and all unwanted modifications made by PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser To Delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen
- Open Firefox, and click on (☰) icon.
- Next click on the Help option from the drop down menu.
- Hit “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- Now click “Refresh Firefox” if confirmation is required.
Reset Microsoft Edge Homepage
- Open your Edge browser and select More (…) on the address bar.
- Now click on Settings option.
- Click Clear Browsing Data and check following Options.
- Browsing History
- Cookies And Saved Websites
- Cached Data Files
- In the end click on Clear button and restart your browser.
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen
- Open IE browser and Click on “Tools” menu.
- Choose “Internet option” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
- Click on “Close” button and restart your browser.
The post Remove PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen Virus Easily appeared first on Remove Malware From PC.