Got [email protected] Virus on your computer? Not able to open any of your system files or folders? Not finding any method to recover your data? Is [email protected] Virus demanding ransom money to decrypt your files? Looking for any method to delete this virus completely from your PC and decrypt your data? Go through this guide….
[email protected] Virus is another perilous ransomware infection detected recently. This dubious threat is a harmful virus and can invade all Windows PC very easily. This noxious threat can intrude your system without permission and lock down all your system. It will take your files on hostage and demand ransom money to decrypt your data. It has only motive to trick money from users by encrypting their files. Once infecting your computer, it will make several unwanted changes to your system settings. This nasty [email protected] Virus will also threat users that if you don’t pay the ransom money on time then your files will get deleted permanently.
[email protected] Virus mainly get spread through spam emails. It can also get delivered through Trojan virus and other malware infection. After encrypting your files successfully this dubious threat will ask the user that your files can only can decrypted by an unique key. It also says that it is impossible to unlock the infected files without decryption key. If you will not pay the ransom money or try to unlock your data through any other method then your files will get deleted permanently. You are advised to not pay ransom money to hacker. You must remove [email protected] Virus from your PC completely by using a powerful malware removal tool.
Phase 1 :- Remove [email protected] Virus From PC
Phase 2 :- Restore Data Encrypted By [email protected] Virus
How To Remove [email protected] Virus
Method 1 : Remove [email protected] Virus Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete [email protected] Virus Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Method 1 : Remove [email protected] Virus Autometically With SpyHunter
Method 1 : Remove [email protected] Virus Autometically With SpyHunter
You can use the best and most powerful anti-malware software to remove [email protected] Virus from your computer. it is one of the most dominant, strongest and convenient to use utility which can easily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats completely from your windows PC. It quickly scans your entire computer and detect all harmful threats and viruses. It is quite effective with rootkits and keyloggers. It not only removes [email protected] Virus from your PC but also protect your computer from other threats.
SpyHunter gives real-time protection to your system from all types of malware, spyware, viruses, Trojans, Ransmoware and worms. It can work with all versions of Windows Operating system. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily without any essential technical skills. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware Scanner on your system to scan your computer for viruses. If it is able to detect [email protected] Virus on your PC and then register the software to remove infection completely.
Guide To Remove [email protected] Virus With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1:– Click the below Download button to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner on your computer.
Step 2:- Now run the installer file and install SpyHunter in your computer.
Step 3:– Click on Scan Computer Now! Button to start a fresh scan of your PC.
Step 3:– SpyHunter will detect all harmful threats and viruses on your system.
Step 5:– Finally click on Fix Threats button to remove all viruses from your computer including [email protected] Virus.
Method 2 : Delete [email protected] Virus Manually
Warning! Manual option involves modifying registry, deleting processes, restoring browsers, uninstallting application forcefully and other tricky as well as lengthy process. Hence, if you are not technically sound then things can turn nasty for you resulting in further system damage. So, using method 1 (Automatic Removal) will be a very good option for you to uninstall [email protected] Virus virus from PC.
Step 1 :- Boot PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Remove [email protected] Virus
- Restart your computer and continuously press F8 key to enter boot menu.
- The Advance Boot Menu will appear on your computer screen with following boot option.
- Safe Mode.
- Safe Mode With Networking.
- Safe Mode With Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys on keyboard.
- Login your system with Administrator account.
Step 2 :- Terminate [email protected] Virus Related Process
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ESC keys together and Launch Windows Task Manager.
- Go to Process Tab and Search process related to [email protected] Virus and click End Process.
Careful! Choose the process wisely.. If you end any wrong process unintentionally then you can be in big trouble.
Step 3 :- Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose [email protected] Virus and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select [email protected] Virus from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall [email protected] Virus completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove [email protected] Virus virus related application.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus using MSConfig
- Click Windows + R buttons simultaneously..
- Type msconfig command in Run box and press Enter.
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step 5 : Remove [email protected] Virus Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[[email protected] Virus]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[[email protected] Virus]
Step 6 :- Delete Malicious Extensions from Browsers
For Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu icon from upper right corner.
- Now select Tools option.
- Choose Extension and select all malicious extension created by [email protected] Virus.
- Click the Trash icon to delete that very extension from your PC.
- Click Remove if the confirmation dialogue appear on your screen.
- Click on the menu icon and select Add-ons.
- Select Extension from the Add-ons Manager Tab.
- Now delete all unwanted extension from the extension list.
- Hit Remove or Disable button to delete malicious extension from your Firefox.
From Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and select Manage add-ons option.
- Click on Toolbars and Extension option and select the extension you want to remove.
- Hit remove option and click close button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not features extension, hence you will need to restore the default search engine and homepage in order to delete [email protected] Virus.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- Click on More (…) icon and Go to Settings.
- Select a Specific Page or Pages.
- Click on Custom and enter the desired homepage address.
Phase 2 : Restore Files Encrypted By [email protected] Virus
Well, there are multiple ways to decrypt your important data that has been encrypted by [email protected] Virus virus including paying ransom, restoring backup, restoring system on previous date etc. However, paying option is really the one worst option to restore your file as even if you pay the money [email protected] Virus is not going to decrypt your files completely. If you have a proper backup file then you can easily restore all your important data. In case if there is no backup file available then you can also try system restore method in order to get your encrypted files back. However, if you are technically not fluent and does not have enough experience in data recovery then the best way to decrypt your important data is to use Automatic Data Recovery Tool in order to restore files that has been locked by [email protected] Virus.
Decrypt Files With Autocratically With Data Recovery Pro
Data Recovery Pro is a professional utility to restore all kinds of lost, deleted, encrypted, inaccessible data from Windows computers. It provides a set of very cool and amazing features. This utility can easily restore all your important files in just few steps. It supports a wide range of file formats and is also capable to decrypt file that has been encrypted by [email protected] Virus. The best benefit of using this amazing utility is that you will get the complete access of all your important data without paying any money to hackers. Additionally, you does not even need any kind of technical skills in order to use Data Recovery Pro. Therefore, it would be sensible to use this amazing utility to decrypt all your important files instead of paying a huge amount of money to hackers.
Steps To Use Data Recovery Pro
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 2:– After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
The post Uninstall [email protected] Virus And Restore Locked Files appeared first on Remove Malware From PC.