Looking for How to convert Gmail to Outlook (2020)? You are at the right platform. Read
the blog till last to get the answer.
Gmail is one of the best webmail service providers on the Internet. By the help of Gmail webmail, We send or receive millions of personal or professional data on the Internet. Gmail also has the best features, due to this many small entrepreneurs use this webmail. Gmail has also a good feature that you can import all gmails emails in Outlook. There are many people who like the interface of Outlook for business purposes. Outlook allows you to add multiple accounts. In this blog, we will share the manual as well as an alternative method about How to convert Gmail to the outlook in 2020
Reason to Convert Gmail to Outlook
There are many reasons why a user wants to switch from Gmail to Outlook. In such cases, it becomes problematic for them to figure out methods to import Gmail emails to Outlook.
When the user wants to merge Gmail data into another account:
In a situation like this creating a PST file of Gmail data & configuring it to the Outlook
the account would merge Gmail’s data into another new account.
When the company is terminating Gmail services & migrating to Outlook:
In this, the only option left is to take a backup of all Gmail data & transfer it into Microsoft Outlook, so there are no chances of data loss.
How to Convert Gmail to Outlook Manual Method
Here are the manual methods that will help you to import Gmail to Outlook
Step1: Change settings in Gmail
- Open Gmail & fill login credential Select setting.
- Go to forwarding and POP/IMAP >> IMAP access select Enable IMAP.
- Then after click on Save changes.
Step2: Change this setting in Outlook
- Open Outlook, Go to file & click on Add account
- An auto account setup pop up appears, enter your name, Gmail id, password & then tap on Next.
- Once everything is done, hit on Finish. The Gmail data will be automatically synchronized and the users can access their Gmail mailbox data items in the Outlook account.
- Again go to File menu & select Open & Export >> Import/Export.
- Click on next, after selecting export to a file option.
- Then after select Outlook Data File .pst & hit upon Next.
- Select an account by just entering the name, & Gmail id and check the subfolders to make sure that the complete data is exported.
- Choose your desired folder to save the PST files.
This is the manual method through which you can migrate Gmail to Outlook in 2020. But this method is too tough. You should have technical knowledge for executing this process. For executing this process it is necessary to install Microsoft Outlook. It will take a long time to
execute this process. It does not keep the data safe and secure.
Alternative Method How to Convert Gmail to Outlook
In order to fix How to transfer Gmail to outlook, You need a Gmail Backup Tool. This tool has a user-friendly GUI. You don’t need any high level of technical knowledge to install and run the software for executing the process. The process of the execution with this tool is very easy. It keeps the data secure & private after the successful execution. During execution,
there are no chances of data loss.
In this blog, we have shared manually as well as an alternate method to fix How to convert Gmail to Outlook in 2020. The manual method will take time & the process of execution is too long. You need to be technical expertise. And I would like to tell the solution to Improve Gmail Data Protection . Hence automated methods will do work quickly & securely. You don’t need more technical background knowledge for performing this
The post How To Convert Gmail to Outlook (2020) appeared first on Recovery & Management.