Yes, they are. Read this article and discover why
How many times have you asked yourself whether Webinars are more efficient than physical classrooms or not (apart from the usual considerations about time and money savings)? Now, there are at least six good reasons that support webinars against traditional classrooms:
- Webinars make you an expert in your field. This medium spreads your words much faster and to a larger audience than traditional meetings. In other words, if you offer a couple of free webinars to a targeted audience, the participants will start to take you as an expert almost immediately. The fact that your webinars are free does not decrease their value, as the perception of worth of a webinar is connected with the information your participants receive, not with the cost of the possible ticket to get in.
- Webinars are a great way to sell. It is sufficient to add a smart call to action at the end of the event to turn your webinar into a way to present and sell a product at one time. In a nutshell, webinars allow you perform the so-called soft selling, a less-stressing approach than the usual individual visit to a potential customer.
- The engagement of your audience is higher. This is much due to the new possibilities offered by the technology. Solutions for video conferencing like R-HUB`s TurboMeeting (http://www.rhubcom.com) allow you to create engaging contents and memorable on-line events through the use of tools like screen sharing, document sharing, presentations, polling and telepresence. Moreover, during webinar participants feel more at ease and ask questions more naturally than in a real meeting, with consequent higher level of engagement.
- Webinars makes it easier to generate new leads. Participants must register to your webinars, which implies that you can easily obtain their emails and names. According to the level of interest they show, it is then possible to perform activities of marketing, upselling or remarketing.
- The return of investment on a webinar is easier. This is a mere consequence of the fact that webinars cost much less than in-person meetings. Therefore, your investment returns quicker.
- Webinars make life easy for your participants. Participating to a webinars is easy, as guests do not need to travel and organize themselves accordingly. Consequently, expect to find a larger number of participants to a webinar than the traditional meetings in hotel halls. Webinars are also smoother to organize, as you do not need to take care of many annoying details mostly concerned with the logistics.
In conclusion, webinars are a more effective way to gather your audience than the usual meetings in a classroom or in the hall of a hotel. In addition, they allow you to exploit the many features of today’s video conferencing products, in order to offer your guests real engaging contents with high value.
The post Are Webinars more Efficient than Physical Classrooms? appeared first on RHUB Blog: Web Conferencing & Remote Support.