Pop-ups are basically the smaller windows that appear on the parent Windows generally by a triggering of certain event. This event may be due to a particular click or may be a kind of online advertisement.
Sometimes these may be annoying for the users due to their timely appearance. The reason why pop-ups are not much liked by the users is that the pop-ups generally distract the user’s attention from the parent window. A continuous appearance of pop-ups may hang a computer and this is where sometimes pop-ups may invite Computer repair. And for this there are different solutions such as getting technical Support as per the operating systems, pc support tips as well as Computer repairs.
HOW TO CURB THEM?
- You need to click on the upper right corner of the Chrome (icon which is at the left to the bookmark icon). After clicking, select Settings.
- Now you need to click on Show Advanced Settings. This is the option which allows us to block the pop-ups. This all comes under technical category of Laptop repair option. It even becomes integral in different circumstances as the Chrome would appear in the same way as it does so the Location of the option will always be same. This link is present at the bottom.
- Scroll to Privacy Header so as to continue the process. This starts the Technical support in the process. So, on opening of Privacy Header you come across all the Technical support options that may be related to the same problem. But you need click on Content Settings button. This will open another window at your screen which will be the Last Window of the Process.
- Then scroll down that Window little bit until you see the Pop-ups option.
- Under pop-ups option on this Window, there is an option which says “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups”. This option is the PC support of the Google chrome and it needs to be selected. If it is not selected, then select this option. This completes the process of blocking the pop-ups that appear in Chrome. It is a simple process of four steps and involves the complete option of removing that PC support that was available for introducing pop-ups. And hence it completes the process.
This problem of pop-ups can be a big one for a non-informative user and hence he may require an external option to solve his issue. Thereby using Fix my Computer module. It will clearly explain the whole process in an easy language. So, the user can always use Fix my Computer option. And hence eliminates the problem of pop-ups.
So, this is all about pop-ups and the way of stopping them. But in addition to these if you have any such issue which stops you from concentrating at your work or hinders you then Newlite Technical Services can provide you the best assistance as its sole aim is to help users resolve their issues.
The post Right way to remove Tech Support Pop up ads from your PC appeared first on Our Blogs.