In this post you will know real time project manager interview questions and answers for Automation testing experienced engineers. These manager round interview questions helpful who are going face technical round.
The following are the FAQ's for Automation Testing engineers:
if you want answers with explanation watch this video:
1. Explain about your project?
2. Explain about responsibilities in your project?
• Identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
• Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
• Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
• Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup(ex: Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.).
• Participation in Selenium Environmental Setup with IDE.
• Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
• Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
• Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
3. How will you receive the project Requirements?
Project requirement will be receive from project repository like github. Once SRS completed then this SRS will put into the repository from there every tester will access.
4. What are the challenges you faced in the project?
5. What is your team size?
6. What you people discuss in sprint plan meeting?
7. How many test cases will execute per day?
8. Have you involved in the project release process?
9. Do you run all regression tests for every bug fixed?
10. Have you written any SQL Queries in your project? If you write SQL Query in which situation you used.
When we are going to fill data in the application form to ensure that the data is stored in the correct tables and columns and retrieve the data from the database by that time we used SQL Queries.