In this post you will know how to crack Java Developer interview for Experienced Candidates. Java is one of the popular programming Language in the world. Java is every where. With the help of java we can developer Web applications, Mobile applications , enterprise applications and it also supports to work with Bigdata and IoT.
Now we will see what are the concepts must prepare before attending technical interview.
Core java : You have must have deep knowledge on String class, Collections Framework, Oops, exception handling, multithreading, Logical thinking,(You are going to asked 50% of the questions from Core java only)
If you want too see more Explanation on this topic then watch this video:
• OOPS ( specially differentiating abstraction & encapsulation)
• String ( immutability ), String Buffer , String Builder
• Threads (implementing ways ,race around condition, deadlock etc )
• Exception Handling
• Object class ( hash code and equals methods )
• Comparator , comparable
• Interface , abstract class
• Collections ( differences and when to use )
• static class , static method , static block difference
• final keyword - significance and use
• heap area , stack area , string pool
• Singleton class and its implementation
Advance Java: Concepts of servlet, Jsp (Basics), life cycles(15% questions)
3. Difference between JSP , Servlet
4. forward and redirect
5. life cycle of JSP and servlet
6. JSP scriptlets , directives , declaration , expressions
Spring(Dependencynjection,AOP.JDBC,MVC, autowiring, annotations like @component @controller @repository, spring MVC related interview questions like validate data from spring web mvc, Transaction management, Dispatchservlet, Security,cache, spring integration) is must,
SpringBoot related Interview Questions
hibernate Interview Questions
webservices Interview Questions like SOAP/REST (25% question )
Design patterns like strategy, singleton, factory, abstract factory.
Build Tools: Maven or Gradle
Version Control: SVN , Git
Servers: tomcat, web logic and Web Sphere
Project methodology: Agile, Scrum
Project Manager round: which domain you are working, who is you client, which part you have developed in the project, which App server you are using and version, Describe your role in project.(10% questions)
If you are attending Interview with product based company then you must prepare Data Structure and algorithms in Depth. Since Product based companies most focus on problem solving skills and algorithms.
Data structure & Algorithm : this is one of the major section where you have to code on the provided question or explain the one. so prepare & practice well on trees, tries, BFS, DFS, String search, searching & sorting, Arrays etc