This all natural, American-made natural wood product does not absorb moisture, expand, contract, warp, or become a food source for insects. By using high heat to remove the organic compounds from the Hemlock, this beautiful wood can be used indoors or out without the worry of rot, decay, insect attack, or harmful chemicals.
Naturally light and uniform in color, this Thermally Modified Hemlock will accept any stain, which makes it totally customizable for both interior or exterior use. And because the thermal modification process reduces cupping and warping, this product is a dream to install and lays straight and flat.
~~All at a price that is less than similar grade (C&Btr VG) Western Red Cedar~~
Readily Available by Special Order ~ Thermally Modified Hemlock T&G
- 1×4″ and 1×6″ Tongue and Groove
- C&Btr, vertical grain
- Kiln dried
- Reversible re-sawn, 1/8″ fine-line face / finish ready texture 1/8″
- 6′ to 20′ random length, odd and evens
- Stainless steel fasteners are recommended for installation
- Generally available within one week
Also Available for Special Order ~ Thermally Modified Hemlock
- Lead times vary
- C&BTR Vertical Grain, Kiln Dried
- 1×4″ and 1×6″, 2×4″ and 2×6″ S1S2E for Trim
- 2×4″ and 2×6″ Tongue and Groove
- Shiplap and Custom Patterns
Contact us for samples and pricing. We ship nationwide!
950 B Fountain Street, Burlington, WA