Pinned onto Womens Bags
1. POLO RALPH LAUREN Small Pony Canvas Tote Bag – $98
An embroidered logo adds understated branding, while frayed edges, striped handles and a dark denim wash amplify the laid-back style of a lightweight canvas carryall perfect for errands around town.
2. POLO RALPH LAUREN Small Pony Canvas Tote Bag – $78
An iconic graphic adds understated branding, while frayed edges and webbed handles amplify the laid-back style of a compact canvas carryall perfect for trips around town.
3. POLO RALPH LAUREN Medium Pony Canvas Tote Bag – $98
An iconic graphic adds understated branding, while frayed edges and webbing handles amplify the laid-back style of a spacious canvas carryall perfect for errands around town.
4. POLO RALPH LAUREN Canvas Market Tote Bag – $228
Leather trim and an iconic logo bring signature polish to a spacious canvas tote perfect for trips to the market, the beach or an overnight getaway.
5. BOUTIQUE MEXICO Santa Clara Tote Bag – $147
Swingy tasseled pompoms further the fiesta-worthy appeal of a woven tote handmade in Mexico and featuring a playful color-pop lining.
6. AMUSE SOCIETY Permanent Vacation Tote Bag – $79
Woven details add to the bohemian charm of this oversized tote that’s perfect for packing on your next weekend getaway.
7. MIU MIU Paglia Straw Top Handle Tote Bag – $970
One of those bags that you want to carry all season long, this playfully chic straw tote features a woven logo, striped grosgrain top handles and a spacious, lined interior perfect for carrying farmer’s market finds, beach gear and other summery essentials.
8. RIP CURL Black Sands Tote Bag – $44.95
Hang loose or go with the flow when you grab this woven tote emblazoned with a surf-worthy message on one side and solid black on the other.
9. PRADA Large Stripe Raffia Tote Bag – $1,940
Bold graphic stripes circle a breezy raffia tote topped with curvy carry handles and branded with signature hardware.
View More: Beach Bags
This post first appeared on Malibu Mart - Online Shopping Mall For Luxury Goods & California Lifestyle, please read the originial post: here