Fast paced course perfect for beginners to learn the basics of writing PHP code. Learn about variables, loops, functions, conditional statements and a whole lot more. All the source code is included to get you started quickly.
Explore PHP coding Learning
the basic syntax used to write PHP applications. Find out more about PHP how it works and how it can be used to write applications.
This course is designed for beginners, it will walk you through learning the very basics of PHP coding.
- Learn about how to setup a PHP environment to prepare to write your first PHP code
- How to apply comments within the source code
- How to output PHP values for web users
- Explore how variables work within PHP
- What arrays are and how they can be used to hold value
- See how operators can manipulate variables values and can be used to make your code dynamic
- Discover the power of conditional statements
- Learn how loops can be used and the different ways of setting up loops
- Find out more about functions and how they can help write code better.
Source code is included, as well as links to resources and information about setup of resources. This course will help you get started with PHP and by the end of the course you will be creating your own PHP applications.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/learn-php-for-beginners/?couponCode=FREEPHP
The course covers all the fundamental core concepts needed to get started quickly with PHP. Learn and practice the code presented within the course to discovery what you can do with PHP. PHP is one of the most popular programming languages today. PHP is flexible and allows the developer an easy to learn programming language that can be very powerful.
PHP is everywhere and learning more about how to code using PHP is an in demand skill. I'm here to help you learn about PHP and ready to answer any questions you may have. Start coding PHP within minutes let me show you how.