Lighting a Cigar correctly is an important part of enjoying a premium smoke. Here are the steps to follow to ensure a great experience:
- Choose the right lighter: Opt for a butane lighter as it burns cleanly and won’t affect the flavor of the cigar. Avoid using a paper match or a regular lighter as it may affect the taste.
- Cut the cigar: Cut the cigar cap using a cigar cutter or a sharp blade. Cut only the cap and not the body of the cigar.
- Toast the foot: Hold the cigar at a 45-degree angle and gently toast the foot (the end you will light) over the flame. Do not put the cigar directly into the flame as it may cause it to catch fire and burn unevenly.
- Light the cigar: Hold the cigar in your mouth and light the foot evenly, rotating the cigar as you light it. Keep the flame away from the cigar and let it heat the tobacco. Puff gently to start the burn.
- Enjoy the smoke: Take slow and steady puffs, allowing the cigar to draw and smoke evenly. Do not inhale the smoke and enjoy the flavors.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to light a cigar like a pro and enjoy a premium smoking experience.
The post Correctly Lighting a Cigar appeared first on Cigar Smoke Shop.
This post first appeared on , please read the originial post: here