Capalbos Gift Baskets – Father’s Day is June 19. Free shipping on select baskets.
Wine Basket / CapalbosOnline.com is a family owned and operated business, large enough to handle orders for hundreds of baskets at a time, yet small enough to customize any order. Operating out of a 30,000 sq. ft. facility in NJ, they design and hand-make an extensive array of gift baskets, all beautifully presented in a variety of styles and colors.
The Wine Basket team strive to set themselves apart from other gift basket providers with our service, gift ideas and presentation by:
- Providing concierge-style service to ALL customers (small or large).
- Allowing the consumer to save 5% upon registering as a Member! And a Rewards Points Program, where consumers can earn free baskets with their reward points.
- Carefully hand-selecting unique and distinctive items for their baskets from hundreds of sources.
- Creating new and distinctive baskets often, so their selection is as varied as their customers’ tastes.
- Offering wine, fruit, cheese, gourmet food, baby gifts & baskets. Their wine cellar is stocked with large selections of fine wines, champagnes, spirits & beer from around the country and around the world. The chocolates, cheeses and gourmet foods are of an equally high caliber. The fruit is always fresh and selected meticulously for the baskets. Since they own and warehouse all products that Wine Basket sells, they’re able to offer very competitive prices. They also custom create baskets, should the need arise.
Wine Basket is a U.S. based company predominantly shipping within the US. They can ship internationally to Canada & Puerto Rico only, but there is an additional fee of $50 for customs and duties. At this time, Wine Basket can only ship alcohol domestically, excluding states IN, KY, MD, MA, PA, TN, UT.