Give your back and your life a long lasting relief with this Back Posture Corrector Belt, now 43% cheaper on AliExpress.
Benefits of the Back Posture Corrector Belt:
- Provides clavicle posture support for all activities including working out, lifting and sitting at your computer desk.
- Better alignment makes you look taller and slimmer.
- Makes you look and feel more confident and powerful.
- Proper posture will help eliminate the onset of back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Can be easily worn under a shirt when at work and is discreet under your clothes.
- Our clavicle fracture brace is made from lightweight, breathable, high-quality, flexible and adjustable materials.
- S—Chest size: 46-68 cm /18-26 inch Suitable for weight: 20-40KG
- M—Chest size: 68-91 cm /27-36 inch Suitable for weight: 40-60KG
- L—Chest size: 91-119 cm /36-47 inch Suitable for weight: 60-90KG
- XL—Chest size: 119-150 cm/47-59 inch Suitable for weight: 90-100KG
Notes: the product size is manual measurement, Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation.
- Brand: SPOSAFE
- Name: Posture Corrector
- Material: Spandex
- Color: Black, White, Blue, Grey, Green
- Size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Suit for: Adult Men and Women
- Applicable Scene: Habitual camel back, high and low shoulder, shoulder joint pain, arthritis, acromion joint loosening, clavicle fracture, clavicle dislocation, scapular fracture and so on
- Due to various monitors and lighting conditions, colors may be slightly different from listed photos
How to continue to wear your back corrector for natural posture:
- Simply start by wearing it for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, then begin to progressively extend the amount of time spent wearing it by 5 to 10 minutes, increasing wear for up to 1 to 2 hours a day.
- If you have been experiencing significant back or other pain, we recommend that you check with your doctor for advice prior to using any posture corrector.
How do I Pick the Right Size?
Take a tape measurer (or string if you don’t have one), and measure the circumference of your chest from right under the armpits going all the way around.