Best Garment steamers in India: Today in this post we will talk about the top 6 best cloth steamers for home.
To make your work easier we are here with a list of the 6 best Garment Steamers that will help you a lot and also save your precious time. I hope after reading this article you will be able to choose one of the best garment steamers for home use.
A garment steamer is one of the most effective tools for removing wrinkles from clothes. However, there is no need to set up a separate ironing board like when you use an iron to do the same thing. Garment steamers use water to gently steam and crease out of garments.
Therefore it is important to understand the significance and other relevant factors about the product before purchasing the item.
What do you think?
I know the answer is yes if you want a long-lasting product it is also important to invest a good time to understand the product and choose the best.
So without wasting more time let’s get started with the list of the top 6 best garment steamers in India.
List of Best Garment Steamers in India
1. Philips easy touch plus garment steamer GC523/60
Philips is one of the most known and trustworthy brands in the grooming industry and this garment steamer is no exception. The Philips easy touch plus garment steamer is one of the most effective steamers for clothes. So, this product is at the top of our list of the Best Garment Steamers in India.
Features and details:
- Along with many useful accessories, you achieve excellent results even on designer wear or occasion wear clothes which are difficult to use.
- It helps to kill bacteria and also removes the odour.
- It comes with 1600 watt power and 5 steam settings, also has a double pole for stability.
- Remove creases from embroidered, pleated, multi-layered, and other intricately designed garments with ease.
- Handheld steamers are easy to pack and carry while travelling.
- This steamer has a large steam plate that allows you to steam a larger area of fabric in one stroke, increasing speed and efficiency.
- It has adjustable double pole for various height settings
Important points regarding safety
- While filling water does not fill completely, leave some gaps and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the stream function.
- To prevent water leakage keep the iron horizontal while there is no use of it.
- Removable large 1600 ml detachable Water tank.
- Warm-up in just less than 1 min.
- Steam output up to 32 g/min.
- Adjustable double poles.
- support mat, perfect pleat maker, garment hanger, fabric brush to revive thicker fabrics, safety glove, etc are available in this product
- Not travel-friendly
2. Havells Glanzo garment steamer
Havells Glanzo garment steamer is again another best garment steamer that comes with dry heat protection so when the product is switched on without water the protection function safeguards the product from getting damaged. 6 steam settings are given for silk, fibre, lint, wool, cotton and linen that helps in the perfect steaming of any fabric.
Features & details:
- It has a large 1.5L water tank capacity that enables longer ironing sessions before requiring a refill.
- Requires 1650 watts of power for operating.
- It has a 1.3 meter flexible & insulated hose
- This product is easy to use and lightweight.
- Adjustable telescopic pole.
- Rotary wheel
- Detachable water tank.
- Powerful steam for stubborn wrinkles.
- You can use this product horizontally as well as vertically.
- You can use normal tap water.
- Item weight approx 4 kg and 780 g.
- 2-year warranty on purchase.
- It does not eliminate the need for ironing completely.
3. Inalsa Garment Steamer Speedy Steam
The Inalsa garment steamer speedy steam has a variable steam control knob, operates on 1700 watts of power and provides steam output upto 30gm/min. Apart from that, there are more specific features, major pros and cons of this garment steamer, so let’s take a look over them.
Features & details:
- Inalsa Speedy Steam’s dynamic rapid steam technology blasts away wrinkle easily and effectively, allowing you to de-wrinkle all of your garments in less time.
- It has a large 1.4L transparent and detachable water tank that allows you to iron for longer periods of time.
- It’s perfect for those who need to iron quickly as steam gets ready in just 45 seconds.
- This steamer has base wheels & a 360-degree rotating hanger with clips.
- With 1700W of power and a steam output of 15-30g/m, it ensures quick ironing and effectively removes even the most obstinate creases.
- To accommodate different ironing needs, Speedy steam has two steam levels and a knob to adjust the steam level.
- 1.4L detachable water tank
- 1700W of power
- Steam control knob
- Continuous runtime of 45 minutes
- Overheat protection, Auto Shut Off.
- 360-degree rotating hanger
- Base wheels for easy movement
- Adjustable pole height
- Tank is smaller compared to the above products. Runs out of water when you steam more than 7 to 8 garments.
Also Read: Steam Irons under 1000 | Best Ironing Boards
Buyers Guide for Clothes Steamers
Well, there are few things that you need to consider before buying garment steamers so that you can make an informed decision.
- Your budget is an important factor. This allows you to shop wisely for a garment steamer that offers the most functionality for the least amount of money.
- Following that, you must choose a steamer based on your demands, as well as how and when you will use it at home or while travelling.
- The water tank on a garment steamer is an important component as it allows you to iron for extended periods of time.
- You should invest in a garment steamer with automatic shut-off technology. So the steamer can automatically shut off when it is not in use or inactivity.
- Look for steam control settings that let you control steam levels.
- Adjustable pole height provides unparalleled convenience to the user.
- Look for Base wheels for easy movement.
- Less heat-up time will allow you to start faster.
Garment Steamers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do steamers kill bacteria?
Yes, steamers can kill bacteria. With high heat and high pressure, steamers could eliminate up to 99.9% of household germs, odours, and keep items fresh between wearing and washing.
Is it better to iron clothes wet or dry?
In my opinion, Ironing clothes wet is quite better than ironing them dry. Dry clothing makes it much more difficult to remove wrinkles when ironing.
I hope you like the information and now you are ready to buy a garment steamer for your home. If you liked this post then do share it with your friends and relatives looking for the ‘Best Garment Steamer in India’.
If you have any suggestion or queries feel free to mention in the comment box below.
The post Best Garment Steamers appeared first on Shop Gud .