Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney For Indian Kitchen Buying Guide (2018)
If you are looking for the Best Kitchen Chimney For Indian Kitchen in 2018, You have landed on the right page. Here We will give you the complete details of best auto Kitchen Chimney with best deals from all the online market place. But sometimes you can become confused as to which brand you prefer. If so, this article is dedicated to how you will learn about the features of high-end brand kitchen chimney, and then it will be easy for you to choose your best kitchen chimney. Before you decide what chimney you should buy, you should understand what is a kitchen chimney, how to use it, features and benifits of having a kitchen chimeny.
We all need a healthy and elegant kitchen, and to preserve its beauty, it must be free of all kinds of fumes, odors, steam, grease and gas. This can be done by installing an electric or modular kitchen chimney. These best auto Kitchen Chimney are also known as cooker hoods. An elegant modular kitchen makes your kitchen easy and comfortable, and a modular kitchen is incomplete without a modular Kitchen Chimney. It can keep you away from all the harmful smoke and dirt. So, if you want to redo your kitchen and make it a modular type, then you should install an electric or modular kitchen Khimney.
What is Auto Kitchen Chimeny?
The Auto kitchen chimney is a device that makes the kitchen clean and smoke-free, but cleaning the chimney is a tedious and tedious process. Auto-Clean essentially solves the removal of oil particles from the chimney of the kitchen itself, without any human intervention. We hope this article will help you choose the right auto kitchen chimney for your kitchen. In fact, you can use our kitchen chimney sweep to know the right kitchen chimney, which suits your kitchen needs.
Auto-cleaning Chimney with non-stick aluminum fan through which the cooking vapors pass. Due to the centrifugal forces, the oil particles are forced to move towards the wall of the fan and to be collected in collection containers easily removable and washable. These removable oil collector envelopes were washed once a month, depending on use. This is not an extra effort to clean the oil collector. All you need to do is press the “auto clean” button while cooking.
Why do we use chimney in kitchen?
An electric Kitchen Chimney sucks air into the kitchen. The air then passes through the filters, which absorb heat and retain the grease particles, eliminating fumes and odors, and ventilating the kitchen to keep it fresh and odor free.
Indian cuisine involves a lot of frying, grilling with a lot of oil and masala. Although the sound of stuttering tadka gives a nice aroma and taste, it also leaves an impression on the tiles and the ceiling of your kitchen. Over time, dirt accumulates on the cabinets and in the store. More than cooking, it is the cleaning of the kitchen, which is annoying and prevents many from cooking this sumptuous food.
Recycling or ductless:
How it works: It has a fan or a fan and an engine. Air circulates through the grease filter, which holds the grease particles. The air then passes through the charcoal filters, which absorb heat, smoke and odors. The purified air is returned to the kitchen.
Filter: A filter is the heart of the electric kitchen Chimney. It captures oil particles and cleans the air. Based on hardware and construction, the filters are of three types.
Mesh Filter: layers of aluminum fabric that overlap slightly offset. The mesh has very small holes. As the air passes through the filter, oil and soot adhere to the layers. The pores get clogged very quickly and affect the performance of the Auto Kitchen chimney. Requires cleaning every two weeks.
For Indian Kitchen, more maintenance and frequent cleaning is required as the masalas are applied to the filter, blocking the holes and thus reducing the suction power.
Maintenance: Warm soapy water/detergent. Yout can clean it in dishwasher too. The cleaning is easier than baffle filters.
Baffle Filter: The steel / aluminum layers overlap in a way that changes the direction of the airflow. It uses the “cut and cut” technology to separate oil and spices from smoke. The suction force is hardly affected even if the oil is collected in the first layer. Perfect for Indian style of cooking.
Maintenance: Must be cleaned once in 5-6 months. Will be rusted during use. Some models are easy to remove, others require a technician. Filters should be changed 4-5 years.
Charcoal filters: They are mainly used for the absorption of odors. It has a block of carbon granules. The absorption capacity depends on the thickness of the filter and the size of the carbon grains. It is used in chimneys without ducts. It is not always installed, but available at an additional cost.
Types of hoods
Wall Awning These are the most common fume hoods. They are fixed to the wall and the hood is suspended above the stove. He comes in different styles and styles.
Downdraft Chimney This is a very elegant and smooth Chimney that comes on the stove in use. It has a button that opens and retracts the chimney.
Canopy of the island They are attached to the ceiling and seem to come out of nowhere. They are for stoves and gas stoves. It is an ideal choice for hobs with Western style counters.
Built-in or built-in hood They stay hidden behind or under the cabinets and blend with the tapestry of the kitchen.
Benefits of Kitchen Chimney in Your Kitchen
We all need a good and healthy kitchen, and this is only possible if our kitchen is free of odors, vapors, grease, steam, grimaces and other gases. Your worries can be eliminated by installing an electric or modular kitchen chimney. These best kitchen chimney are also known as hoods. A modular kitchen can make cooking easy and comfortable.
It allows easy access to all the things needed during cooking, and users can stay away from unwanted pollution and smoke, and the heart of a modular kitchen is a highly functional electric Chimney. So, if you want to turn your traditional kitchen into a modular kitchen, do not forget to buy a modular kitchen Chimney. In this article you will discover the benefits of an electric or modular Chimney.
Protect your Precious Tiles
An electric or modular kitchen chimney is very useful in an Indian chimney to protect valuable tiles, stones, granite and other materials from sticky fumes. Sticky vapors can make your whole kitchen both sticky and bad. Smoke is an enemy of your beautiful kitchen and modular chimney are designed to absorb all smoke immediately. So your kitchen can become smoke-free and odorless. So, if you like the spice of spices in your food as well as your delightful kitchen, then you should opt for a modular chimney.
Good For Kitchen Walls
You do not want to deprive our guests of our menu in advance. The modular kitchen chimney immediately absorbs the aroma and steam of the food being prepared, keeping your home free of all cooking odors. So you should immediately install a modular chimney in your kitchen to give your home a new environment.
Sneezing is a very common factor when cooking with many spices. But this factor can be eliminated if you install a modular or electric chimney in your kitchen. The high suction power of these kitchen chimney makes your home free from the stifling smell of spices and thus prevents sneezing.
Decorate your kitchen
The modular kitchen not only protects you from unwanted sneezing and blackened walls, but also makes the entire cooking area aesthetically pleasing. The color of the Kitchen chimney can be adapted to the color of the kitchen to make it an integral part of your kitchen. To make your kitchen attractive and functional, opt for a modular chimney .
How to select Best kitchen Chimney?
We have shortlisted some of the points which you need to consider while buying best kitchen chimney. Do check these points, and get the best Kitchen Chemney for Indian Kitchen.
- Suction Power Is the capacity of the motor to suck oil particles and odor. It is measured in cubic meter per hour(m3 per hour). For Indian kitchen a chimney with higher air suction capacity is ideal. For frequent cooking the range should be between 400 m3/hr to 1000m3/hr depending on the size of your kitchen. The chimneys with a long hose have generally more suction power.
- Filters If the filter does not function properly the suction becomes poor and can pose a health hazard. The choice of the right filter improves the performance of the chimney.
- Motor/Blower The motor should be sealed so that dust and grime does not get into it. Aluminum non-stick blower and motor saves you from agony of periodic servicing of internal parts.
- Size The size depends on the size of the kitchen. A 3feet stove should have a 3feet chimney. Standard chimneys come in 2ft and 3ft size.
- Maintenance and Care It is advisable to go for a chimney which requires less maintenance. Install the chimney at low height (4feet) so that cleaning is easy and it effectively removes the smoke and oil particles out.
- Budget Electric chimneys come in the price range of Rs 3000 to Rs 100000.
- Noise The noise that is heard is that of the air circulation. You may like to consider this before buying your chimney. Some chimneys have a silent-kit installed which makes it silent or less noise.
- Speed Entry level chimneys have single speed option but advanced ones have variable speeds to ventilate the kitchen faster.
- Aesthetics Chimneys are available to suit every section and taste of the society ranging from modest rates to expensive ones. Depending on your budget, lifestyle and kitchen décor you may choose the best. Some brands have the option of customizing the looks to match your kitchen décor.
- Warranty and Service Most chimneys come with warranty of 12 months but some chimneys come with lifetime warranty. Check for after sales services in your locality because some baffle filters need technician for cleaning them.
FAQ’s of Kitchen Chimney?
What should be the distance between stove and chimney?
The distance between the gas stove and bottom of chimney shall minimum be 26” and maximum 30” . No matter what type of cooking range you have like electric cooking range, built in hob or a usual cooktop, the distance to be maintained is same.
How does a kitchen chimney work?
The rising hot gas creates a pressure difference called draft which draws combustion air into the appliance and expels the exhaust gas outside. Two factors affect the amount of draft produced by a chimney. 1. Heat: the hotter the gases in the best kitchen chimney compared to the air outside, the stronger the draft.
What is a ductless chimney?
What is a Class 1 or 2 chimney?
What causes a downdraft in a chimney?
Do double ovens need venting?
What is the difference between a ducted and non ducted hood?
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney in India 2018
Are you searching for a good chimney for your kitchen? This is not such a difficult task because here we have done all the work for you. You just need to choose a model from the list of best kitchen chimney in India prepared by us.
Bright Flame KCD60CM Wall Mounted Chimney
- Filter Type: Baffle Filter
- Material: Aluminium
- W x H x D: 60 x 56 x 45 cm
Glen Kitchen Chimney GL 6075 SS 60cm
- Push button control.
- Baffle filter.
- Size 60 cm.
- Airflow 750 m3/hr.
- FRP housing.
- Italian motor with TOP.
GLEN GL 6075 SS 1000 m³/h Wall Mounted Chimney
Filter Type: Baffle filter
Material: Stainless Steel
Motor Power: 155 W
W x H x D: 60 x 35 x 35 cm
Elica Kitchen Chimney 60 cm 1100 M3/H
Controls : Push Button | Input Voltage: 230V/50 HZ | Rated Motor Input Power : 230 Watts
Lamps : Energy efficient LED 1.5W x 2 | Filters : Baffle
Ducting/Recycling is possible for all chimneys.
Package includes: Chimney, Duct, warranty card.
BrightFlame Kitchen Chimney LILY
- Color/Finish: Grey, Lifetime Warranty
- Suction Capacity ± 1100m 3/hr
- 1 Motor of ± 230 Watts Motor,
- Noise Level ± 55 – 61 dbA, ± 24 Watts Lamps
- Control: 3 Speed Feather Touch Push Button for Speed Control
GLEN Kitchen Chimney GL 6062
- Filter Type: Baffle Filter
- Material: Stainless Steel with Powder Coating
- Motor Power: 145 W
- W x H x D: 60 x 35 x 50 cm
Hindware 90 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney
- Product might have a colour film on it for the protection purpose only. Actual product colour will be same as mentioned in specifications.
- Size: 90 cm, Max Air Flow: 1100 m3/hr, which remove Smoke and Bad odour from your kitchen and give you a comfortable space while you are cooking.
- Advanced THERMAL AUTO CLEAN TECHNOLOGY with Oil Collector Cup, to get rid of Greece, oil and sticky particles with just a soft touch push, resulting in enhancement of chimney’s functionality
- It comes with easy to clean and highly efficient Stainless Steel Baffle Filter.
- Comes with 3 Speed Levels as per your cooking requirement.
- Energy Efficient in built LED Lamps with longer lifepan.
- Easy to operate with one touch Control
Glen Chimney GL 6062 SS 60cm 1000m3 BF LTW
- Push button control
- Baffle filter
- Size 60 cms
- FRP Housing
- 2 powerful 40 W lamp
Hindware Cleo 60 – Auto Clean Hood Wall Mounted Chimney
- Filter Type: Baffle
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Motor Power: 180 W
- W x H x D: 50 x 50 x 60 cm
Sunflame 90 cm 1100 m3/h Chimney
- Air Flow: 1100 (m /h)
- Finish: Stainless Steel and Glass
- Controls: Feather Touch
- Filter: Baffle Filter + Oil Collector
- Lighting: 2 X LED
- Size: 90 cm
- Innova Auto-Clean provided with
This post first appeared on Easyshopy Smartphone And Home Appliance Review Price, please read the originial post: here