South Korea is an astonishing mix of high fashion, awe-impressive history, and Instagrammable scenery!
South Korea is a country which is known for its amazing beauty and unbelievable architecture and many tourists Visit this place every month of the year. Yes, from January to December; the country is studded with tourists and they are offered with many different and unique facilities.
If you want to have the best time in 2018 and want to enjoy while traveling then you must visit South Korea. Every tourist visiting this country will get to experience many beautiful locations and facilities, thanks to its stunning natural scenery, South Korea truly is a destination for all seasons.
It has grand palaces and beautiful temples that take you on different personas amidst the changing of colors when the flowers blossom pink with a cherry bud in spring and burning brightly in reds and oranges in the autumn season. This place has a beautiful contrasting with ultra-modern cities that make anyone fall in love with the technology appearing alongside fascinating rural villages and ancient traditions.
This if you wish to explore this beauty on your trip then undoubtedly this place is everything that you could want on a holiday. As well as our 2018 retreats listed below, have a look at best locations you can visit in South Korea.
Undoubtedly Seoul is the perfect place to spend your holiday this year!!
Fall in love with the charm of Seoul this season and discover ski resorts, hot spring parks, gorgeous Nami Island’s views, and so much more by booking these things from Klook. It is the perfect place where you could get your tickets booked and when you visit in Seoul, you really don’t have to worry about places to explore and visit.
1. Nami Island Roundtrip
Spend a day on Nami Island with quick and hassle-free transfers by booking your tickets beforehand. Yes, by booking it early you could easily plan your outing without getting worried to find a ticket availability.
Nami Island is a stunning island with lots of fun things to do! By planning to visit here, you will really enjoy the place as well as get to experience the romantic scenery with your loved ones. Make sure you visit here and have the best time here.
Klook offers −
- Bus to enjoy your time on the stunning Nami Island.
- Ticket of a bus to settle in for a scenic ride!
- Plan your own itinerary exploring Gangwon-do Nami island’s iconic tree-lined streets, natural scenery and more.
- Transfers available all year round: visit Nami Island in spring, summer, fall or winter.
2. Vivaldi Park Snow Land
Vivaldi park snow has been noted as one of the most visited Ski resort in Korea for about last seven years now. It has its state-of-the-art facilities and hills that are suitable for all levels and more facilities are installed each year to attract tourists. You could enjoy the winter wonderland at the famous winter park.
Klook Offers –
- Spend a day in a delightful winter paradise in Vivaldi Park Snowy Land, where you could enjoy snow activities.
- Known as the section setting for the various Korean drama series like “Legend Of The Blue Sea” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows”.
- Take adventure candlelit streets, ice sledding, traditional skiing, tube sledding, and so much more!
- Enjoy a roundtrip shuttle service from Hongdae or Myeongdong.
SEOUL TAKES THE STAGE…
If you love to experience some energetic shows then here you could see spectacular shows and onstage performances right in the city!
3. Nanta Show Seoul
Nanta Show in Seoul is an energetic culinary performance! It is a very popular show in Seoul and many people visit here to see this show only. This show is very popular and attracts many audiences into its non-verbal comedy that is created and produced by Song Seung-whan and incorporates traditional rhythm.
Klook Offers –
- Watch Korea’s longest running show at a theater in central Seoul
- You’ll be amazed at the skills and in stitches at the hilarity of this kitchen-based show
- See the talented troupe perform on traditional folk pieces and modern numbers.
- It is a non-verbal show that uses mime means language barriers!
THEME PARK ADVENTURE…
Get encountered with South Korea’s biggest theme park, seasonal events, and must-do attractions.
4. Lotte World
Lotte World is the classic spot for entertainment and sightseeing for Korea and international tourists. It has a theme park that is filled with thrilling rides, an ice arena and various kinds of shows and parades, also it has a folk museum, a lake, conveniences, department stores and more. Thus, it makes a complete place where visitors can easily stay and have the best of their time.
Klook Offers –
- Great discounts on Lotte World tickets exclusively for international visitors.
- The two-part theme park offers outdoor thrill rides and a castle in the ‘Magic Island’ area and indoor attractions at the ‘Adventure’ area, plus numerous parades and shows
- You can purchase a Lotte World ticket and Aquarium combo ticket to explore the world’s largest 25 meters wide Ocean Ecology Tank.
- It is themed across 13 areas, the aquarium is eco-friendly and free from pollution.
- So, skip all the queues and rusk; enjoy an easy visit by purchasing a Magic Pass from Klook.
Thus, when you visit there, you must explore these beautiful and adventurous places and make your holiday, a perfect one!
This post first appeared on Get All Your Home Essentials At Lower Prices From Lazada, please read the originial post: here