Age-Old Temples, Sun-Kissed Beaches, Massive Shopping Centers And Lively Night Markets, Thailand Has Got Everything To Please Its Visitors Of All Ages!
Thailand, being the most visited travel destination of the world offers the widest variety of tourist attractions, things to do and places to eat. Adorned with magnificent hills & dense mountains, miles of stunning coastline and spectacular scenery, this place is simply a real treat in its true senses.
So, plan a trip to this exceptionally beautiful place, Thailand, as it has got lot many things to offer to its travelers.
Hotels.com is the leading name in the travel industry which is known for providing excellent services to its customers and that too at rates you’ve never imagined. This travel agency is known for providing some of the best holiday packages to the most Popular Travel Destinations in the world.
Why choose Hotels.com?
- Provides best hotel deals, last minute flight booking services
- Offers exclusive range of holiday packages to popular travel destinations
- Best price
- Superior customer care services
When to visit Thailand?
Best Time- November to February
Whether planning a fun trip with friends, a honeymoon or a family vacation, the best time to visit Thailand is from November to February because during these months the weather is cool and pleasant. 31-degree celsius is the maximum temperature during these months. Further, for a beach holiday, the time between March to May is ideal as during these months the temperature is hot and usually soar above 35-degree Celsius.
Famous city you shouldn’t be missing in Thailand!
Top sights to visit in Bangkok!
- Safari World. Thailand’s greatest leisure park and open zoo, known for offering ultimate safari experience to its visitors through its African wilderness setting.
- The Grand Palace. Located on the banks of River Chao Phraya and in the heart of the city, The Grand Palace is Bangkok’s magnificent building which is a perfect combination of European and Thai architecture.
- Wat Pho. A very famous temple of reclining Buddha.
Where to stay in Bangkok?
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit
- Howard Square Boutique Hotel
- Anantara Siam Bangkok
Where to eat?
- Indus. Serves a combination of authentic Mughlai and North Indian cuisine
- The Blue Elephant. Known for offering exceptional services, great atmosphere, and excellent Bangkok food
- Cafe Tartine. An ideal place to hunt for some authentic French cuisine.
So, by now it must be clear what to do, where to go and when to visit Thailand.
Travelers! make your trip to this wonderful travel destination, Thailand pocket-friendly by utilizing Hotels.com voucher codes.
This post first appeared on Get All Your Home Essentials At Lower Prices From Lazada, please read the originial post: here