Last year, Reliance introduced its Jio Prime Membership that was admired by the Indian users soon after its launch. The Jio Prime membership unlocks the access to services and apps such as JioTV, JioMagazine, JioMusic, and JioCinema to name a few. To get a membership, the Reliance Jio user would have to pay a subscription fee of Rs 99. The membership was valid until March 31, 2018; however, the company has waived-off the subscription charges to the existing Jio Prime users.
Only the existing Reliance Jio users who have active Prime membership are eligible for free renewal. It is worth mentioning that the customers who have not subscribed to Prime services or the customers who have joined Jio network after April 1, 2018, will have to pay the subscription fee of Rs 99 to activate the Jio Prime services. Reliance Jio services work only with the 4G VoLTE smartphones and JioFi router users.
How to Continue Jio Prime membership free
The Prime membership will be valid until March 31, 2019, for the new subscribers as well as for those who have renewed services. Presently, there are over 175 million active Jio Prime subscribers in India. To extend your Prime membership, follow these steps:
- Download the MyJio app and sign in to your account using your Jio number. If you already have this app installed on your device, skip this step.
- As you will get logged in, you will see a banner mentioning ‘Congratulations! Extend Jio Prime free for a year.’ You will have to tap on the Get Now button.
- After this, a next page will appear saying that the company is extending the subscription for an entire year.
- Select the Jio mobile number and tap on Proceed button.
- You will get a message ‘Request raised successfully’ and that’s it.
You may like: Who is the Best VoLTE Service Provider in India
In case you don’t get the banner that extends the services, you will have to follow the following steps to get Prime membership free for 12 months. Citing the sources, these steps were mentioned in a Gadgets360’s report.
- Go to settings>> Apps
- Find MyJio app and force quit the app.
- Once you did this, stream videos for more than 15 minutes.
- Log in to your account and you should get the banner now.
- Follow the abovementioned steps for further instructions.
The post Here’s how you can Continue Jio Prime Membership For Free appeared first on Pricekart.com.