Mixed Greens with Jade Citrus Mint Tea Vinaigrette
Making your own salad dressing is a fun and easy way to keep wellness goals. Hugh Acheson's Mixed Greens paired with Jade Citrus Mint Tea Vinaigrette takes savory notes of traditional vinaigrette to the next level with the rich citrus balance of Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea!
1. In a large salad bowl, combine lettuces, radishes, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and toss gently and then add vinaigrette to taste and toss again. Finish with the nori leaves, tearing them over the salad. Serve immediately.
Jade Citrus Mint Vinaigrette
Makes 1/2 cup
1. To brew 1.5 cups of the Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea, use 2.5 tsp of tea and 12oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees F and steep for 2 minutes.
2. Place the brewed cup of tea in a pot and reduce over medium high heat to about 1/2 cup of tea. Cool to room temperature.
3. Place mustard in blender with the reduced tea and turn blender on low. Slowly pour in the olive oil until all the oil is incorporated and then add the vinegar. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and add the chopped parsley.
4. Pour the dressing into a Mason jar and season to taste with black pepper. Set aside.