Matcha Chicken with Coconut Milk Steamed Rice
1. Combine rice, coconut milk, water, shredded coconut and the 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt in the rice maker and cook. Hold when done.
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Pat the chicken dry and place in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil and the 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt. Mix well and then arrange on a sheet pan. Clean the bowl well for later use.
3. Place the sheet pan of chicken in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
4. When the time has elapsed remove the chicken from the oven and let rest for five minutes. Place the chicken in the bowl and add the yogurt and ginger. Toss well and then place back on the sheet pan and place back in the oven for five minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 more minutes and then arrange chicken over the warm coconut rice. Top each portion with a tablespoon of the sliced scallions and sprinkle the Imperial Grade Matcha Tea powder over the chicken and eat immediately.
Note: To enjoy a hot cup of Teavana Imperial Grade Matcha Tea, heat 8oz water to 175 degrees F and whisk in 1 tsp sifted Matcha Powder.